Official Authentic OTHER Sports Jersey Post Vol. Not NBA

LPU: EFF's Hartford Chiefs 1949 Home "Bill Reed"

Has anyone stripped and had stripped an authentic Majastic Cool Base jersey? I would like some feedback on the results.

I feel the Cool Base material would be too flimsy to survive having name and number stripped...

Some recent under $15 eBay pick ups:

90s Blank Starter Florida Panthers

Joe Mauer Throwback

Augusta Lynx

Also have a question. I just bought my first two Nike Elites this season. I bought a older Bears one on eBay and from the pics it looked real. The tag has to be legit. Next to mine it's the same thing. But the material is no where near as heavy as my Jameis. So my question is this: Did earlier Elites have lighter material? Or do some team have lighter material? I feel like this is just a fake. Just want to make sure before I throw it out. Thank NT fam.

disgusta disgusta i cant speak on the earlier material but i do know material differs depending on team. so the bucs may be different than the bears tho i dont own a bears so i cant confirm.

bigj505 bigj505 scalabrine scalabrine
Thanks for the responses. I guess my next question is what are you looking for when buying secondhand on eBay. Like what signs are you looking for to know it's legit? I still think this Marshall Bears is fake. No washing instructions tag.

bigj505 bigj505 scalabrine scalabrine
Thanks for the responses. I guess my next question is what are you looking for when buying secondhand on eBay. Like what signs are you looking for to know it's legit? I still think this Marshall Bears is fake. No washing instructions tag.

Just post a pic and we can go from there.

Avoid jerseys with thick creases in the nike logo, off center or crooked tags , and sloppy stitching around the nameplate

Back
Top Bottom