Official Authentic OTHER Sports Jersey Post Vol. Not NBA

How do the cool base jerseys fit? Anybody know? Are they roomier than usual. I wear a 60 in some jerseys, but can I size down for baseball jerseys? I'm not going to wear it buttoned anyway.

How do the cool base jerseys fit? Anybody know? Are they roomier than usual. I wear a 60 in some jerseys, but can I size down for baseball jerseys? I'm not going to wear it buttoned anyway.
Pretty slim but if you're not going to do the buttons up I'd imagine you can get away with staying true to size.

How much was that Didi? I wouldn't have minded getting something like that. Was it from eBay?

How much was that Didi? I wouldn't have minded getting something like that. Was it from eBay?
It was from MLB Auctions.  I forget the exact number, though I think you can go back and look at past auction-winning prices.

I know the Yankees just listed a bunch more jerseys, some of them being Spring Training ones.  Take a look on the auction site.

Okay, I was thinking the auctions or eBay. Auctions usually go for a lot but some of the not as popular names go for reasonable prices. I like Didi, nice pickup. I'm a look now and see what else they got.

I was watching a Cal Ripken Jr jersey from 1997 that was $180. The price went to $140 over night and somebody grabbed it, I'm pissed I missed out

Last edited:
How can I tell the difference between edge 1.0 and 2.0?

Only initial thing I noticed was on the back near the neck is says reebok instead of just the logo

Came in today:

Game worn Michael Santos(#22 SF Giants Prospect) Augusta Greenjackets Jersey.

Anyone got any leads on a Joc Pederson Home Run Derby Jersey from last year?

Need it in a 52.

Seen the jersey on a few websites and ebay but not in my size. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Also if theres any NT fam that wears a 52 i have a couple MLB blanks that I'm willing to part with. Just hit my inbox if interested.

Last edited:
took a chance with Fanatics after going to Citi Field and seeing the Cool Base 86 Mets Jersey (since paying 110 even with a citi card or plan holder discount was not happening)

Paid $96 for the Jersey and a 86 25th patch I glued on sleeve. Thank god it actually came in a decent amount of time........horror stories from Mets fans over ordering Murphy Jerseys during WS and getting them pretty much after he signed with Nats.

Last edited:
took a chance with Fanatics after going to Citi Field and seeing the Cool Base 86 Mets Jersey (since paying 110 even with a citi card or plan holder discount was not happening)

Paid $96 for the Jersey and a 86 25th patch I glued on sleeve. Thank god it actually came in a decent amount of time........horror stories from Mets fans over ordering Murphy Jerseys during WS and getting them pretty much after he signed with Nats.
yikes. FWIW, I ordered a Mets home alternate personalized jersey fro majestic and got it friday. Was supposed to have 2015 WS patch, didn't come with 2015 WS patch. Waiting to see how they handle this.

Back
Top Bottom