Official Authentic OTHER Sports Jersey Post Vol. Not NBA

I know Mitchell and Ness released a Bo Jackson Raiders Jersey, I see it on their official website

I'm looking for a KC Royals Bo Jackson Home jersey. I see some online that are Mitchell and Ness and comemerate the All Star Game that Bo Jackson played in.

Can anybody school me on this? Did Mitchell and Ness Release such jersey or are these fakes that I'm seeing?

Also, aside from Mitchell and Ness, is there any other brand that released an old school Cooperstown KC Royals Bo Jersey?  Raulings, Majestic etc?

Can anybody who knows a lot about these old school MLB jerseys Really want to cop a Bo Jackson Royals jersey home jersey
I have the Mitchell & Ness KC Royals Bo Jackson Home jersey (All-Star patch) that I purchased from their site back in the day. So to answer your question, yes such a jersey was released. Now the jersey's you are seeing; I am not sure if they are 100% legit or not. No other brand to my knowledge released an old school Cooperstown jersey and if they did it won't have the same detail the M&N does.
anyone ever purchased from ptfsports on ebay? Just got this jersey in and for some reason I feel weird about it. I thought it was suposed to be brighter but i googled it and the color looks about right, just want to make sure.

I have purchased from them and they are 100% legit.

2013 gold jersey

they're bringin the out of place/forced black piping to the home jerseys :x

i was soooo close to buying the gold jerseys last time, but couldn't do it...nice for the occasion but i hate how it looks

Jeter's are all over eBay. A Rod has a lot available too. I see a few Mo's sometimes. I won a Jeter, Mo and Alex a month ago all for under $40 for all three with tags but the seller had a reserve

Jeter's are all over eBay. A Rod has a lot available too. I see a few Mo's sometimes. I won a Jeter, Mo and Alex a month ago all for under $40 for all three with tags but the seller had a reserve

All I ever see is BIN, no bidding :smh:

Edit: Stupid me, BIN was checked for some reason lol

Last edited:
St. Patty jerseys are cool to me but they're not worn for the regular season so I've never bought any

they're bringin the out of place/forced black piping to the home jerseys :x

i was soooo close to buying the gold jerseys last time, but couldn't do it...nice for the occasion but i hate how it looks

Damn, not feeling this Jersey at all...I need a better look at the fitted to make my desicion on that tho...

At long last I got my 1955 New Orleans Pelicans jersey in from Ebbets Field Flannels. Very happy with how it came out and if I'm looking forward to my next order with them.

The color is a really soft cream with black and gold accents on the letters/numbers/piping. Material is super soft, can't wait to wear this guy out. I hope that letting it sit in my closet on a hanger will help get the packing wrinkles out, if not I'm sure the New Orleans humidity will work on it when I do wear it out.

Last edited:
The measurements they list on the website are accurate, the XL will fit someone that normally wears between a 46-48, I'm a true 44 in the chest, but years of good living have turned me into a 46 around the mid section, so it fits me well there but a little loose on the shoulders.

If you add something to your cart and don't check out, they normally send you an email with a code for 10% off. Not that big a discount, but it beats waiting for their January pre-spring training clearance. Another thing to be aware of is that they won't charge you at all until the jersey is done and being shipped, I ordered on Feb 2 and it didn't ship until the 13th of March.

Back
Top Bottom