Official Authentic OTHER Sports Jersey Post Vol. Not NBA

Just got this in from Stitches, the Mets official customizer. Only took about 5 weeks which was not bad at all. For the price and quality, I would definitely send them more work in the future.

CCE86AB9-D8DF-4571-BB25-F327DA29DC54.jpeg 06B3B0FC-583C-4B31-B443-B0EFCEAE1052.jpeg

Just got this in from Stitches, the Mets official customizer. Only took about 5 weeks which was not bad at all. For the price and quality, I would definitely send them more work in the future.

CCE86AB9-D8DF-4571-BB25-F327DA29DC54.jpeg 06B3B0FC-583C-4B31-B443-B0EFCEAE1052.jpeg
Hey could you post closeups of the number and name? Thanks again.

Was debating about waiting for a code to get the away Lindor jersey, but I think you may have convinced me to get the blank with a code and have stitched letter it. It’ll be way cheaper. Nike’s price discrepancies between jerseys is ridiculous.

Was debating about waiting for a code to get the away Lindor jersey, but I think you may have convinced me to get the blank with a code and have stitched letter it. It’ll be way cheaper. Nike’s price discrepancies between jerseys is ridiculous.
Yeah I honestly don't understand why the Lender home and away cost so much more than the rest. Even the black jerseys which just dropped on Black Friday are less.

Yeah I honestly don't understand why the Lender home and away cost so much more than the rest. Even the black jerseys which just dropped on Black Friday are less.
It’s baffling to me. But my best bet is going the blank way and going through Stitches.

$439 that's wild even with a 30% coupon. Buy a blank cool base 6300 and get it lettered. Will prob cost you a 1/3.

This is why I would rather just buy a team issued jersey of common players for a fraction of the cost of a retail authentic.

EPS came thru oh my god.. 2nd time sending stuff, first with mlb n its so beautiful

20210208_222853.jpg

throwback acunas, my first trout jersey, n the GOD Zito on the 2012 Champ jersey :pimp:

where do i get the acuna braves throwback without his name on it

ive seen ones with the name but thats not what hes worn on the field

I'm looking for an Acuna jersey from last years allstar game or a 2018 Acuna jersey navy blue with the navy atlanta script. size L or XL or 48

Man picked up a blank jays replica on sale for the low... man its such bad quality compared to the Vlad Jr authentic i have :lol: idk if i wanna return it or not

Back
Top Bottom