Official Authentic OTHER Sports Jersey Post Vol. Not NBA

Nike really botched the availability of the Team U.S.A hockey jersey. These MFers made it practically a hyper strike. Can't find my size any where and I'm not trying to pay these eBay prices. :smh:

Nike really botched the availability of the Team U.S.A hockey jersey. These MFers made it practically a hyper strike. Can't find my size any where and I'm not trying to pay these eBay prices. :smh:

you aren't kidding :pimp:

Good looking out my man!!! I saw in the NHL thread that you had to hunt down the white jersey. I just purchased the Blue jersey, now I just need to find the white in a small. Thanks again Stillin, please give me a heads up if you come across a white one.

the white ones seem to restock on D icks and Nike every morning so keep an eye out but I NEVER see the blues on; I searched the entire internet to find it and found it there

I can't believe how quick all the Olympic stuff went :smh:

the white ones seem to restock on D icks and Nike every morning so keep an eye out but I NEVER see the blues on; I searched the entire internet to find it and found it there

I can't believe how quick all the Olympic stuff went :smh:
Good looks on the sites to check; I'll need to stay on my toes. The Olympic stuff did go in the blink of an eye. If we win Gold, Nike will need to make these items more attainable.

Has M&N ever made a YA Tittle jersey? I'm looking at dipping my feet into non Saints/LSU jerseys and my first obvious choices are guys that went pro that played for LSU, but a quick glance doesn't show anything recent, and everything that's on ebay looks fake as hell.

Probably not the most popular era of the game to pull from, but I'd kill for my own version of this jersey

The only baseball jersey I own. Couldn't pass up during the last M&N $100 sale. Does anyone know if M&N made different versions of this jersey or is EVERY one on eBay fake?

Damn, my boy been looking for that Ruth. It's like $325 on MLB Shop and M&N doesn't carry it. There's a few legit ones on eBay but not many

sofasurfer sells legit jerseys, but they're usually customized blanks that aren't always done correctly.

^ Example of "not done correctly" ?

I don't know enough about baseball jerseys to make a call on that particular one, but I knew the seller name sounded familiar and a quick check on jersey-central jogged my memory. When he customizes blanks he doesn't always follow the specifics of the particular time period the jersey is supposed to be from. Names will be arched incorrectly, the numbers might be too thick or too thin, a patch will be applied for a player that had been traded earlier in the season and thus wouldn't have played when that particular patch was used. Stuff like that, nothing that will make it an out an out fake, but if you're spending a considerable amount of money on a jersey you want to get it as right as possible.

^ Got it. Thanks.

Yeah, I was wondering how the guy has so many Rickey Henderson jerseys from the 1989 World Series. Still bought one though.

Back
Top Bottom