Official Authentic OTHER Sports Jersey Post Vol. Not NBA

I'm so ******* mad I missed that. I'm too jealous to even rep you. Great pickup. I'm always trying to find a nice Pro Bowl jersey of Barry and Randy. Find that on eBay?

Moss collection 
sick.gif

My new Deion Sanders Wilson Authentic

The Fits a bit off, I thought a 46 would be perfect but nay, the sleeves are tapered and the sides are spandex which isn't bad but wasnt what I was expecting. The back number also had Deion's "signature" which has smudged which sucks its not why I bought it. Other then that its in a decent condition and I'm stoked to finally have it in my collection

They are way shorter vs authentics sometimes a lil slimmer. Sleeves can be a lil young too :lol:
It's more geared for a slim look.
If this is the case I might need to look into picking one up. One reason I haven't purchased a jersey in years is due to the sizing issue M&N has become known for. If they have made something for the slimmer fit people then I'm in.

I'm not into college sports, but these are probably the nicest, most original & meaningful jerseys/uniforms I've ever seen. They will be worn by Maryland this Saturday.

Star Spangled Banner lyrics (200th ann. of poem) on the helmet, sleeves & cleats:

The team captains will wear red belts like military captains did in 1812.

All players' nameplates will read "TRIUMPH".

GREAT job by the school & Under Armour.

The full article: http://*************.com/news/maryland-s-under-armour-star-spangled-banner-uniforms-for-saturday/

Last edited:
Just scored some game worn jerseys. Wahsington huskies , boise state, and syracuse. Posting pics upon arrival

Any of the bigger guys on here own any MLB Cool base jerseys? I've seen the size charts, but trying to find the sizing compared to jerseys I already own. I love the Russell jerseys from the mid 90's. 52's have the perfect length and width (I'm short and fat, lol), in that they don't feel baggy. Majestic 52's fit just a bit bigger and are definitely longer. I've read conflicting reports on the sizing of Cool base jerseys so I wanted to see what the opinions were on here.

I also own a 48 Elite Nike jersey that is very "fitted" on me, but still doesn't make me feel uncomfortable wearing it in public. Something a tad bigger than that would be perfect!

Any of the bigger guys on here own any MLB Cool base jerseys? I've seen the size charts, but trying to find the sizing compared to jerseys I already own. I love the Russell jerseys from the mid 90's. 52's have the perfect length and width (I'm short and fat, lol), in that they don't feel baggy. Majestic 52's fit just a bit bigger and are definitely longer. I've read conflicting reports on the sizing of Cool base jerseys so I wanted to see what the opinions were on here.

I also own a 48 Elite Nike jersey that is very "fitted" on me, but still doesn't make me feel uncomfortable wearing it in public. Something a tad bigger than that would be perfect!
the mlb cool bases have longer length and shorter sleeve compared to nfl elites in my experience

MLB jerseys run a little fitted and mad long. Cool Base jerseys run a little bigger than their regular Majestic jerseys.

So it sounds like I'll be ok with a 48 Cool base then! I've been following some auctions, and it seems like the measurements I'm seeing from the sellers is closer to 50/52 for a size 48 jersey. Does this seem about right?

Back
Top Bottom