Official Authentic OTHER Sports Jersey Post Vol. Not NBA

2015 Winter Classic. Size S Premier (I'm also 5'6). I have an Edge 2.0 46 Home coming in on Monday.
I've been on the fence picking up a jersey because the sizing seems to be just too big for me. You and I are the same height and the hem length doesn't look too bad, but the length of those sleeves are what's preventing me from pulling the trigger. Would you mind posting some front shots so I can get a better idea of how the fit looks? Thanks

I've been on the fence picking up a jersey because the sizing seems to be just too big for me. You and I are the same height and the hem length doesn't look too bad, but the length of those sleeves are what's preventing me from pulling the trigger. Would you mind posting some front shots so I can get a better idea of how the fit looks? Thanks
DM

New M&N

Fanatics has reggie Jackson 1987 A's bp for $31 and Nolan ryan for $69 and 20% off $80. Just got both for $73

Speaking of BP jerseys, I'm not an MLB guy but Bo is an exception. My one and only M&N baseball  right now.

My puppy got curious...then lazy.

anyone good with mlb jerseys and know how to tell the difference between authentic and replica lettering?

Edge 2.0 jerseys are what the players wear, so they're cut wider than the Premier because they get worn over hockey equipment. The Premier's are made for fans to wear so they're cut a little longer both at the waist and the arms.

I own both and prefer wearing the Premier, the Edge jersey is too baggy for me

i got a black 2.0 dustin brown kings authentic coming in this week.

i got the 2014 finals patch put on my 2.0 quick authentic yesterday.   

i'll post some of my kings authentics and a few mlb authentics and nfl elites i've recently scooped up sometime this week when i'm not lazy. 

Back
Top Bottom