Official Authentic OTHER Sports Jersey Post Vol. Not NBA

I'll see beat up replicas, but seeing an authentic in great condition is like finding a unicorn. It does happen but very rarely for me, ends up not being worth the time.

@lafitted, that 91 Rawlings Strawberry is epic! Is that the tag still attached I see through the jersey?

@1978s thanks yea it has the tag on it sending it to EPS soon to drop the #'s and add Strawberry hopefully the tag stays on it

Last edited:
John Elway 97-98 authentic came in today.
1599360_1614077378812232_1318285243_n.jpg

LL

Height doesn't have much to do with the size, it's the width. So you're too husky for a 40 or 44, plenty people on here wear a 48 and 52.

MLB Shop is running 25% off orders over $99. No code needed. Mitchell & Ness is included. Just ordered two BP jerseys at $59 each.

@infamoss  After many 44s & 50s I found a 48.

Pit to pit is 21 1/2" tapering to 19 1/2" at the botton hem. Also, back collar to bottom is 33 1/2".

I posted pics to show infamoss the cut & measurements, but this also happens to be one of my favorite jerseys. I bought it new in '94 & it was NOT EASY to track down before the internet. It's a rare one, especially with this tagging.

Last edited:
@sixburgh thanks for the measurements!

Now I know you said you're not ready to unveil the Deion collection yet but, you can't give us popcorn and you ain't got no butter! Post up the rest!:D

Back
Top Bottom