Official Authentic OTHER Sports Jersey Post Vol. Not NBA

@Boss302
, If I were to order a 2012 Nike Elite orange "creamsicle" do you happen to know if it would be twill or if they are actually heat pressed like the gamers? (I think it's awesome that they did that btw.) NFL Shop doesn't know too much about their products' details in my experience, or I would just ask them.

Thanks
I hesitate to buy a rookie's jersey, especially a RB. Almost picked up a Cadillac Williams 10 years ago, glad I didn't. 

Now that I think about it, I know TB has only been a team since '76, but not exactly known for great backs. Who's your all-time rusher, James Wilder? :\

I do want an Alstott though.
I want an alstott as well. Warrick Dunn was my favorite jersey. But I bought his Falcons jersey because he had more to do with them after retirement. I recently sold that. But as to your question on the jerseys. I want to say it's heat pressed I know on another blog page a guy had a custom one. I want to say his red jersey and white ones were stitched and the creamsicle was all mesh and heat pressed like the gamers

Dunn crossed my mind, seems like he spent more time in ATL, but it could be him.
He did the same amount of years with both teams it's just his time with Atlanta was consecutive and he had went back to Tampa. But that final season was short for him

Can some of you help me with a legit check? Mods take down if inappropriate

eBay seller patch_collection

just a heads up, patch collection sells fake patches... not all but some. just did an order for two, one was fake one was real... decided to rock the fake patch anyway
Are patches limited/rare that they have to be counterfeited? Or most people don't even realize the difference and they can make more money off it?

^older patches are rare because they are now out of print or they may have never been available to the public.

The nba/nhl/mlb now license and sell official patches, but reproductions are still made so you just have to make sure you get the patch from the official licensed producer.

For nhl patches I make sure I am buying the national emblem sealed patch in packaging (not a loose patch).

*For order patches that still doesn't mean it's the "real" patch, but for patches pre 2000's, I will settle for the national emblem patch as they are they are the official patchmaker for the nhl. (nhl patches pre 2000's are likely reproductions as they weren't selling the real thing to the public like they are now...depends on what patch one is specifically looking for).

RELISH is saying to do your due diligence to make sure you are getting the real thing, since the real 2015 scf patch is readily available.

Last edited:
Hey all, could anyone provide a legit check for this Braves blank? I'm mostly into basketball jerseys, but the patch logo at least seems accurate.

Back
Top Bottom