Official Authentic OTHER Sports Jersey Post Vol. Not NBA

My favorite player of all time...Ricky Henderson.

How much was that with the sale?

1994 Deion Sanders gamer. This is a grail for me, sourced directly from family w/COA.

Of course it doesn't show a lot of use being from the Pro Bowl.

I was also able to photomatch it to a Stadium Club football card due to the fact that the inner/white part of the front "2" was printed off center. It is obvious when in hand.

Last edited:
I still can't believe I actually own that Deion. I may look into what I would have to do to get it autographed.

I also picked up this older game issued Champion Dickerson from 1990 with extra length, micromesh body, shoulders & sleeves.

I love how this looked when I wore it with the Sport Blue VIs the other day.

It's just a clean and simple design with those Champion fonts that you don't see too often.

I picked up some other stuff too. I should be able to post tomorrow.

Up late, so I took a few more pics.

To add to my M&N '93 BP Bo, a '91 Rawlings w/Comiskey Park Inaugural patch.

Next on the list is the white '89 Royals with the All Star Game patch 

A couple more additions to my small, but growing collection of Western PA/Pittsburgh Area athletes.

First, from Harrisburg, Pitt alumni, Lesean "Shady" McCoy. 

The other is this Revis Jets/Titans jersey that I absolutely love paired with the Aliquippa (on insole) & Pitt inspired Zoom Revis #'d to 224, denim upper.

Last edited:
Love the Titans Revis jersey. Was really tempted to buy one when they were like $60 on eBay after he left. Great jersey.

Spree for 3.

Darren Sproles AKA "Lightning Bug", game issued from 2010.

An exciting player to watch, Sproles holds the NFL record for all purpose yards in a season with 2,696 in 2011.

As I was uploading the last pics FedEx delivered this M&N 1967 "Batman" style Andy Russell Steelers jersey:

First time popping in this thread, figured I'd share a couple things.

This throwback jersey just arrived today.  The Royals were supposed to wear these (along with the blue pants!) about a month ago in St Louis but the game was rained out.  Hopefully they'll wear them for the makeup game.  30th anniversary of the 1985 World Series win (against St Louis).

And here's my other authentic.. from 2012 when the Royals hosted the All Star game.

Really miss the days when MLB would produce mad All Star jerseys and then they would all go on sale. ****

Any of you guys know what the sizing of the old WIlson Pro Line NFL jerseys is like? How do they compare to the current Nike Elites?

Back
Top Bottom