Official Authentic OTHER Sports Jersey Post Vol. Not NBA

Thank you NT for letting me know about the M&N 50% off sale.  Just came in today.  $112.50 shipped after a 10% off coupon I had stashed in my email queue

^ how's the sizing on the wool? I passed on a few wools cause of sizing inconsistency on m&n jerseys.

My mattingly should be ready tomorrow. Should feel much better sized down.

^ how's the sizing on the wool? I passed on a few wools cause of sizing inconsistency on m&n jerseys.

My mattingly should be ready tomorrow. Should feel much better sized down.
The older flannel jerseys are very inconsistent.  The more recent ones are bigger cut and more consistent in the sizing

It is.  I would've preferred a 60, but 64 was all that was left in the '65 Koufax, and I always wanted one, so I said eff it and pulled the trigger.  No regrets on my end.

My latest pick up. Been hunting this one for years.

Yooooooo that say hey willie mays is [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

One of my fav jerseys. Still on the hunt myself. Dope pick up :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

I've been hunting for a Mays for so long I thought I would never find one. Then 1 day I was walking by the dugout store in front of AT&T park and I see a Mays jersey hanging in the window. I figure it's probably just a display so I walk in and they have a whole rack of them. If anyone that's looking is local to SF, stop by the dugout store at the ball park.

Can I please get a LC on this nfl elite, Its so many fakes and I can only tell the difference in person

Kinda strange question but maybe someone could help me out or point me in the right direction.

I won an autographed Matt Ryan Falcons jersey at a silent auction at the Rogers Cup in Toronto a couple yrs back. The jersey came BNWT as well as a COA. I had it tucked away in storage since then and recently decided to pull it out but i cant seem to find the COA.

Does anyone know of any company that i could send pics of the jersey and autograph and they could verify and send me a COA? I know the autograph is legit since i had the OG certificate and the fact it was from an auction at a professional tennis tournament, but without that paper its as if i signed it myself lol. Any help is great appreciated. TIA!

Kinda strange question but maybe someone could help me out or point me in the right direction.

I won an autographed Matt Ryan Falcons jersey at a silent auction at the Rogers Cup in Toronto a couple yrs back. The jersey came BNWT as well as a COA. I had it tucked away in storage since then and recently decided to pull it out but i cant seem to find the COA.

Does anyone know of any company that i could send pics of the jersey and autograph and they could verify and send me a COA? I know the autograph is legit since i had the OG certificate and the fact it was from an auction at a professional tennis tournament, but without that paper its as if i signed it myself lol. Any help is great appreciated. TIA!
I believe James Spence (JSA) is considered to be one of, if not the, most respected places to get a third party auto certified. I'm sure you would have to send the actual item in for inspection though.

I believe James Spence (JSA) is considered to be one of, if not the, most respected places to get a third party auto certified. I'm sure you would have to send the actual item in for inspection though.

Appreciate the help! Im gonna look them up and get in touch with em. Thanks!

I don't know if I asked this question here or not but I saw a Screaming eagle Washington Capital jersey I would love to customize to an Ovechkin but its a 60G, I've looked online to see what size that is and I've seen between a 2xl-4xl for it. Can anyone tell me what size does a 60G equal to a football jersey? Thanks in advance

I don't know if I asked this question here or not but I saw a Screaming eagle Washington Capital jersey I would love to customize to an Ovechkin but its a 60G, I've looked online to see what size that is and I've seen between a 2xl-4xl for it. Can anyone tell me what size does a 60G equal to a football jersey? Thanks in advance

It would be like a 4xl the g indicates it's goalie sizing so it's cut even bigger

I've been interested in some hockey jerseys lately.

Size down a size from NBA/MLB Authentics??

I've been interested in some hockey jerseys lately.

Size down a size from NBA/MLB Authentics??

If you looking to get an authentic (edge 2.0) you should size up, possibly 2 sizes.

I'm a 44 coolbase and a 50 edge 2.0

Also worth noting that the biggest diff in edge sizing is sleeve length. A size 52 fits in the body but is long sleevewise on me

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom