Official Baby Mama Drama Thread

Baby momma went to a wedding and came back looking at me mad all weekend. Talking about how she wants her wedding to be and I have no comment.

Man I don't even know how they came up with the numbers. I already put in another modification to have it reduced, I just gotta serve her the papers now, and I'm working on trying to get a lawyer. I'm basically paying this broads rent and summer vaca. I pay the same as my uncle and he make 180 grand a year :smh:

I've been there. Used to pay 1150 a month before I got custody of my daughter and at the time I made 24k a year when they put me on that. **** was mind boggling. I ended up getting full custody when my daughter was 2. She's 7 now and I couldn't be happier.

Only solid advice I could give you is get a lawyer a good one. That will change the game. No reason you should be paying that much.

I hate it when the ex get mad over something stupid they feel the need to slander and misrepresent you for forums,blogs ,and social media with their distorted view of the conversation ,and the events that took place. Try not to engage in their ignorance ,but again be careful who you lay down with, because the change up happens real quick after a kid it'll have you doing double takes.

I hate it when the ex get mad over something stupid they feel the need to slander and misrepresent you for forums,blogs ,and social media with their distorted view of the conversation ,and the events that took place. Try not to engage in their ignorance ,but again be careful who you lay down with, because the change up happens real quick after a kid it'll have you doing double takes.

NT This is my baby momma posting as JaySummer :rofl:

That's proof right there if that's true. :smh:

Unless she was on NT before homie, after they broke up she should've stayed outta his business. What's the logic in reading what he says online UNLESS you're looking for **** to use against him? That said, I know my dumb *** ex is lurking these threads looking for ammo, but all I got for her is a fat **** to swallow.

Peep what homie says at 2:11:20 and listen for a while and tell me that's not real.

But it aint his kid tho.

Yikes
laugh.gif
got a live one on your hands Gucc
Hindsight is 20/20  "They say death comes in 3's, well warnings do to" don't ignore the signs even the small ones.

Just got 60/40 custody two days ago. Also old girl was tryna stick me for 90 racks and the judge awarded her 8K... less than 1/10, that I can make payments on. :lol:

Broad stays taking Ls. :smh:

She went into court trying to get full custody based on a restraining order that I wasn't properly served for. I'm gonna get that thrown out next. Y'all be careful who you're choosing to lay up with and leave that wife bs where it belongs... in fairy tales.

Back
Top Bottom