Official Baltimore Orioles 2013 Season Thread: (72-63) 9/02/2013 BAL @ CLE Game 1 of 3 Norris (9-10,

2nd start in a row where Chen falls apart at the end. Buck trusts him a lot. We've been leaving too many runners on base all season. We could have gotten this one :smh: at least the rays lost again

I concur. The O's aren't winning those close 1-run ball games like they were last year and getting those timely hits/plays that win ball games and punch your ticket to October. They are still right in the thick of things and hopefully they can hit a good stride and start playing their best baseball in September/October when it matters most. :nerd: :smokin

I hope so. Looks like they're experimenting with the lineup. I know jones is more of a power hitter compared to manny but you need your cleanup man to drive in runs. Imagine how many rbis manny could have driving in doubles at the 4 spot with markakis and McClouth in front of him.

We shoulda went after a guy like Adam Dunn last month. A .250 power hitter at dh could be the difference, or a .250 hitter period at dh.

I hope so. Looks like they're experimenting with the lineup. I know jones is more of a power hitter compared to manny but you need your cleanup man to drive in runs. Imagine how many rbis manny could have driving in doubles at the 4 spot with markakis and McClouth in front of him.

We shoulda went after a guy like Adam Dunn last month. A .250 power hitter at dh could be the difference, or a .250 hitter period at dh.

True indeed.

I'm not too concerned with the Yanks.

Hopefully KC holds this lead and the Dodgers continue to beat up on TB tonight.......and the O's take care of business in SF.

Jim Johnson smh....
mean.gif

I knew that the offense would regress, but I did not think it would be this bad... We got to turn things around soon. But its still better than the dark ages of Orioles baseball. It just sucks when you know this team is not playing to its full potential

The O's are right there and with the upcoming schedule of games over these next two weeks...they truly control their own destiny or can help mold/shape things in a major way.

They need to strap up and put in work against Boston.

Hopefully Detroit puts a beat down on Oakland this week and TB picks up a few Ls too.

These one run losses have been daggers, especially since the O's dominated that facet last year. :smh:

Damn, I've always disliked victorino dating back to when he was with philly... :rolleyes

That was a reckoning last night... :smh:

I was just in Boston too on Monday. Sox Nation was hyped. I should have planned better and stayed an extra day to catch an O's game. Last night was Brutal. O's have to win these next couple. Detroit and Atlanta need to put in work.

Hopefully Boston got all the pop out of their bats last night. Straight wood shed *** whipping last night.

What up Jesus! You sure a traveling man huh?

Whelp, that game got away from the O's in the 8th. :smh:

It ain't over until the fat lady sings though...

Yeah man! That loss yesterday was tough. Only dude in AZ with an Orange O's jersey on and it was cool to see Chris launch one, but that was another game Baltimore pissed away late.

:smh:

Another 3-1 lead...let's see how it goes tonight! :smokin

Well damn, didn't want that to occur...

It will be an uphill climb, but the fat lady hasn't warmed up yet... O's proved they can battle back...

O_R_I_O_L_E_S!!!!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom