OFFICIAL BCS TITLE GAME....LSU vs. Ohio State..(plz put in Henton)..!!!!

^^^ you again?

back to the REAL topic at hand.....

I think with the game being in LSUs backyard it give a slight advantage, but remember when Ohio St played Miami, it was suppose to be in their backyard, andthe buckeye fans out numbered the miami fans like 10-1 i heard... either way the Buckeye Nation Travels very well.... I just hope Boeckman can find someconfidence from now until jan 7th, if he has the confidence he did before the Ill game , then it will allow the O to more unpredictible... also alot of thereason he did not have a huge game in the michigan game was due to the weather. If Beanie wells can get off to a great start, then it will be hard for LSUs Dto contain the Offence.... but it the O becomes predicitble , then its not good.

^ yea i agree.
and by the way, i am an OU as well as ohio state.
i live in columbus, and i had a cousin who played ball in OU like 10 years ago so i been a fan since then.

but anyway, i think beanie will be the Heisman next year, a lot of the o-line is coming back, and they are all really good... Glenn Dorsey, if he plays all theway, will have a tough time against Alex Boone,

i just look forward to a great game

I just hope Boeckman can find some confidence from now until jan 7th, if he has the confidence he did before the Ill game , then it will allow the O to more unpredictible
Forreal.

vs. Illinois & Michigan, he started panicking in the pocket when there was no pressure there. Its like he expected to get hit.

USC TROJANS

Louisiana Superdome January 7, 2008

Joe McKnight - Future Heisman Winner

roll.gif
might wanna edit that second line.

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

I just hope Boeckman can find some confidence from now until jan 7th, if he has the confidence he did before the Ill game , then it will allow the O to more unpredictible
Forreal.

vs. Illinois & Michigan, he started panicking in the pocket when there was no pressure there. Its like he expected to get hit.

USC TROJANS

Louisiana Superdome January 7, 2008

roll.gif
might wanna edit that second line.

youre right.

edit:

USC TROJANS

BCS Title Game aka OSU Gets Smoked Again Game

Originally Posted by Jwill JR

^^^ you again?

back to the REAL topic at hand.....

I think with the game being in LSUs backyard it give a slight advantage, but remember when Ohio St played Miami, it was suppose to be in their backyard, and the buckeye fans out numbered the miami fans like 10-1 i heard... either way the Buckeye Nation Travels very well.... I just hope Boeckman can find some confidence from now until jan 7th, if he has the confidence he did before the Ill game , then it will allow the O to more unpredictible... also alot of the reason he did not have a huge game in the michigan game was due to the weather. If Beanie wells can get off to a great start, then it will be hard for LSUs D to contain the Offence.... but it the O becomes predicitble , then its not good.

Didn't OSU and the U play in Tempe Arizona?

^yeah, Fiesta Bowl is in AZ i was gonna say that.

but its still a similar situation... EVERYONE thought OSU was too slow and had no chance against dominant Miami. like how sick was that Miami team? Dorsey atQB, McGahee, Vilma, Sean Taylor, K2, Andre Johnson, Roscoe Parrish, Antrel Rolle, Vince Wilfork, i mean those guys were seen as completely unstoppable. thatteam would make the best SEC teams of the past 5 years look stupid, much less this LSU team that isnt that good. so all though this year's OSU isnt as goodas that year's, they are still underdogs just the same, and hopefully they take that mindset and win the game.

The PAC10 was definitely the better conference most of the year than the BIG10 but after Dixon got injured the conference became USC and the rest. Arizona St.beat nobody and lost their 2 toughest games. And it's funny how all these USC fans make it seem as if their schedule is top notch or any better than OhioSt. because last time I checked one of their "hardest" games came against a lousy Nebraska team. And it turns out that Oregon team was no more thanone player. And how many times do I have to say this, USC only beat TWO teams with winning records plain and simple that is just weak.

I hope OSU runs a train on LSU. Loser State University they suck and I hope Les Miles burns after his little smart remarks about Arkansas, lets see if he talks$#!7 this time. little punk!##+ @#$%^

theBeing a hurricanes fan, I despise OSU. And I also think LSU is the better team. I hope LSU crushes them in the national title game

oh snap, that is right... smh at me for thinkning it was in the orange bowl.. it was the fiesta, I do remember them saying that miami was the team who wasgoing to dominant and miami fans were going to outnumber the buckeye fans....

am i the only one who thinks that there is WAYYYYY to long of a gap from the last game of the season til the bowl games.??? ahh... hurry up and get herealready....

Hope OSU will come with it....Boeckman could screw us though, he's already suspect when he's not even facing a pass rush....so this is Beanie'schance to put his face as the front runner for the Heisman next year

WoW alot of angry USC fans...beat Illinois first.....
tired.gif
smh that nobodypointed to September 20, 2008....that'll be an early nat'l title game....with all the USC fans in here that post could have started a week ago

actually boeckman was on point and grew alot thruout the season, but it seems that he lost all his confidence against ill, but the michgan game was so sloppy(weather wise) and beanie has such a great game the pass game was not needed.. so we will see in another 2 weeks... dang they need to play already.

Originally Posted by Jwill JR

actually boeckman was on point and grew alot thruout the season, but it seems that he lost all his confidence against ill,

Well, I think Illinois up front (defensively) is underrated. Vastly in fact. They got a lot of pressure, pressure + 1st yr qb =
ohwell.gif
frown.gif
. I really hope its gonna be Beanie all day long, and the gameplan doesnt get sweet offensively. We got speed but, run beanie and open it up.Lsu's front is too good to not play balanced. Plus, I honestly dont think Lsu secondary is very good.

LSU's secondary is too inconsistent especially Zenon and McCray. However, when they do step up the secondary is actually pretty good.

From some of my 'lsu friends':
Just reported by local sports news that Flynn's shoulder injury will not allow him to finish the NC game and he may not play. Looks like the bulk of the work will be done by Perrilloux.
Hmm. I'll try and find an article.

Originally Posted by IYE2

From some of my 'lsu friends':
Just reported by local sports news that Flynn's shoulder injury will not allow him to finish the NC game and he may not play. Looks like the bulk of the work will be done by Perrilloux.
Hmm. I'll try and find an article.

Damn...this might be a different game now.

Back
Top Bottom