Official Bears vs. Lions post vol. biggest trap game

Bears might be looking forward a little to next week. They better not let this one slip cause they have to win this. Defense is sorta healthy now, but theyneed to change the scheme!

Bears
27-17

Bears cant and i believe wont overlook Detroit. Lovie always has his guys playing hard and he knows Detroit beat us twice last year. Orton shoud have a fieldday like every QB vs Detroit and if they try and stop him well hit em with a little Matt Forte

Bears should take this easy but you gotta go out and execute. If we loe this game it will be a BIG TIME chokejob especially with the Pack IN Tennessee playingthe undefeated Titans.

so Go Bears
pimp.gif

EDIT: and i swear to god if we let *#*@$@% Dan Orlofsky look like all the other QBs we have played i will be heated. The offense is gonna put up points. BUTTHE D HAS GOTTA STEP UP and put them away early like we did last time. Remember this team gave Washington a run for their money

Yeah, I actually think the Bears will win pretty handily.....maybe not a blowout, but they'll win.

The Lions have been playing better as of late, and Calvin Johnson has been making big plays the last few weeks, might be trouble if the secondary is not fullyhealthy, but the Bears are a better team overall. The offense has been clicking, secondary is not as bad as it has look, need more pressure on the QB from theD-line. I don't care what's the final score is, as long its a Bears win.

Prediction: 34-14 BEARS
[h1]...and Chris Williams recieved a clean bill of health![/h1]

you guys need to lighten up if you think this is a trap game. ive watched the majority of lions games, and this team is awful in all phases.

come on lions i think the bengals will actually win a game this year but don't let me down like last years dolphins did.

I am hoping its a trap game. hopefully Dan-O will step it up today because of Culpepper coming in. He has nothing to lose. the season is over. we will be thefirst pick in the Draft. we need a new GM and scouting dept.

27-19 Lions

Originally Posted by renegade34474

waaiit , wait .. doesn't the team going into the "trap game" have to be good
laugh.gif
i mean not necessarily great. But we are in 1st place and we did beat down Detroit last time so we could underestimate them hense it could beconsidered a trap game. Plus our record is misleading, our CBs have been hurt and we coulda had at least 2 more wins with them and they are just coming back.Plus every loss we had we had a 4th quarter league, and one loss vs Atlanta was an absolute disgrace and shoulda been an easy W... and if our CBs were healthynot only would it have been a W but it wouldnt have even been close.

Damn you Orton... I can't have you injured... I have him starting in my fantasy league!

oh +%$% me. This game is horrible, prepare to lose 57-13 with Rex throwing 6 ints.

wouldn't be surprised if he has a broken ankle. This sucks so badly, that scrub Dewayne White could have avoided Orton but purposely fell on him.

%$** a 10 point defecit is not that bad especially cause we get the ball to start the half. But if Kyle Orton is out and the defense plays the way it has beenplaying there is no way we will comeback. If Orton is in though and we get the ball right away, a 10 point defecit is not the end of the world.

Back
Top Bottom