OFFICIAL BEATMAKING / PRODUCTION THREAD Vol. New NT

^ I dig it. Listening to it on a laptop w/ earbuds, definitely going to listen to it in the lab to hear it high fidelity.

^ thanks fam, I'm going to post the instrumental as soon as Soundcloud allows...

More beats on the way!

That Keyshia sample flipped was nice. Those weeknd samples tho. 
pimp.gif

Two things:
1. "Don't nobody own no loops." - RZA
2. Anyone worth their salt behind the boards knows that I could give the same record to ten different cats to chop and I'm going to get ten different beats handed back to me. Go on with all that, man...

thats true... i guess i just like finding my own samples... idunno...

thats true... i guess i just like finding my own samples... idunno...

Me too, but what's ill about collections like this is that you may be exposed to new artists to sample that you never knew of before, so even if you don't use the same record a producer on GKMC did, you'll find other records that are ill.

Great digging, especially in 2012, happens everywhere - don't shy away from any source of potentially great samples.

Me too, but what's ill about collections like this is that you may be exposed to new artists to sample that you never knew of before, so even if you don't use the same record a producer on GKMC did, you'll find other records that are ill.
Great digging, especially in 2012, happens everywhere - don't shy away from any source of potentially great samples.

good point... very good point

^ antagonist triumph is ill... if i bought beats id buy that

Last edited:
Not really I've been trying to though people just haven't discovered none of my work yet so I thought I might give niketalk a try a friend who use niketalk on a daily basis told me about coming onto niketalk and network so this is my attempt to do so.

I will be uploading more tracks here once they upload to youtube you probably will get tried of seeing my user name but at the end of the day you will be glad that you heard my beats because they're unique.

this needs to get stickied....music forum has been pretty slow lately.

FL Studio user here.

latest project Selfishness (stream or download): here

soundcloud: here

Peace.

Anyone can point me in the direction of some VST's/unique drum kits? Preferably/Especially Gladiator or Nexus.

Back
Top Bottom