OFFICIAL BEER Thread. Let's Reccomend each other some new stuff.

Arrogant Bastard Ale
devil.gif

Longhammer IPA? I used to think it was great til i tried many other IPA's which are better. Yesterday i had a Lagunitas Hop Stoopid IPA, had a phenomenal flavor. My other new favorite IPA is Maharaja IPA, it is absolutely amazing. Was finally able to find a few bottles of it at the liquor store. Dogfish Head also makes some great beers (60 and 90 minute IPAs) which blow Longhammer out of the water.

Longhammer IPA? I used to think it was great til i tried many other IPA's which are better. Yesterday i had a Lagunitas Hop Stoopid IPA, had a phenomenal flavor. My other new favorite IPA is Maharaja IPA, it is absolutely amazing. Was finally able to find a few bottles of it at the liquor store. Dogfish Head also makes some great beers (60 and 90 minute IPAs) which blow Longhammer out of the water.

Longhammer is my "daily drinker". Does it have the best flavor ever? No, but its smooth and easy drinking. I drink Longhammer when i know its gonna be a long day of drinking.

Name a better IPA for that kind of situation. And dont front like youre drinking double IPAs at 8.5-9% all day long.

Longhammer is my "daily drinker". Does it have the best flavor ever? No, but its smooth and easy drinking. I drink Longhammer when i know its gonna be a long day of drinking.

Name a better IPA for that kind of situation. And dont front like youre drinking double IPAs at 8.5-9% all day long.

Originally Posted by oo206oo

Haha, i think you took my comment the wrong way. I actually have a 6 pack of Longhammer in my fridge right now. And actually as of late i have been drinking 1-2 double IPA's every night with dinner or after dinner. Truthfully, my 'daily drinker' has been DF Head 60 minute IPA, which is 6% ABV. I'm not hating whatsoever. Just saying i have been venturing out lately with IPA's and the one's ive been drinking make me think less of Longhammer. Know what i'm sayin?

Originally Posted by oo206oo

Haha, i think you took my comment the wrong way. I actually have a 6 pack of Longhammer in my fridge right now. And actually as of late i have been drinking 1-2 double IPA's every night with dinner or after dinner. Truthfully, my 'daily drinker' has been DF Head 60 minute IPA, which is 6% ABV. I'm not hating whatsoever. Just saying i have been venturing out lately with IPA's and the one's ive been drinking make me think less of Longhammer. Know what i'm sayin?

when in Ireland - Guiness obviously

when in southern France/Corsica - Pietra
when in Holland - Amstel or Heineken

when in Spain - Estrella Damm

everywhere else - Samuel L. Jackson (it'll get ya drunk!)

when in Ireland - Guiness obviously

when in southern France/Corsica - Pietra
when in Holland - Amstel or Heineken

when in Spain - Estrella Damm

everywhere else - Samuel L. Jackson (it'll get ya drunk!)

Back
Top Bottom