*Official BIG K.R.I.T.***New Album***:: "KRIT IZ HERE" OUT JULY 12 2019!! "KRIT HERE" OUT NOW!!!

Originally Posted by gabbyflo

Seriously, this dude is my favorite artist out right now. Kind of upset that Returnof4eva got pushed back, but oh well. Can't wait for his show here in Houston.

No shows on the west coast.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by gabbyflo

Seriously, this dude is my favorite artist out right now. Kind of upset that Returnof4eva got pushed back, but oh well. Can't wait for his show here in Houston.

No shows on the west coast.
mad.gif

Aside from killing his performances at SXSW, I spoke with him a couple of times while he was here and the cat is cool. He's the kind of N' you'd expect based on his music ...

Aside from killing his performances at SXSW, I spoke with him a couple of times while he was here and the cat is cool. He's the kind of N' you'd expect based on his music ...

Daaaamn it. I was SO ready to listen to it too. One more week won't hurt I guess since I still have some other stuff to catch up on.

Daaaamn it. I was SO ready to listen to it too. One more week won't hurt I guess since I still have some other stuff to catch up on.

Back
Top Bottom