*Official BIG K.R.I.T.***New Album***:: "KRIT IZ HERE" OUT JULY 12 2019!! "KRIT HERE" OUT NOW!!!

Originally Posted by mjhead23

Feel like Krit has gotten to the point where he isn't trying to let too much of his stuff out before the album. This still has some gems though.
I don't blame him if that's the case.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Feel like Krit has gotten to the point where he isn't trying to let too much of his stuff out before the album. This still has some gems though.

I don't think thats the case though. These are not album throw aways. He really released another album for free.

I don't think thats the case though. These are not album throw aways. He really released another album for free.

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

its weird man i get goose bumps just even thinking about the tape. big krit man. i don't really have the words to describe how dude makes me feel musically
laugh.gif
just like this everlasting warmth that music like this still exists.

I know exactly what you mean. This dude's releases remind me of how amped I'd be for the new 'Kast albums. You already knew it'd be dope, but you didn't know exactly how, if that makes sense. And then you hear the music and it exceeds what you may have been expecting. That's just a damn good feeling right there. Ya gotta love good music.

its weird man i get goose bumps just even thinking about the tape. big krit man. i don't really have the words to describe how dude makes me feel musically
laugh.gif

I know exactly what you mean. This dude's releases remind me of how amped I'd be for the new 'Kast albums. You already knew it'd be dope, but you didn't know exactly how, if that makes sense. And then you hear the music and it exceeds what you may have been expecting. That's just a damn good feeling right there. Ya gotta love good music.

yooo where that sample come from at the end of '1986' when dude singin' sayin "Thank itt oooo-vaaa.."??? I think Project Pat or Three 6 Mafia used it before too..?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

yooo where that sample come from at the end of '1986' when dude singin' sayin "Thank itt oooo-vaaa.."??? I think Project Pat or Three 6 Mafia used it before too..?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

laugh.gif
Same here
laugh.gif
 1st time I heard "Booth N D Sky" I knew KRIT was gonna be a force in the game, different from everybody else.

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

laugh.gif
Same here
laugh.gif
 1st time I heard "Booth N D Sky" I knew KRIT was gonna be a force in the game, different from everybody else.

Originally Posted by Young Handsome

If this was his Def Jam debut I think I would be disappointed. But let me give it some more time to set in. It's not bad by any means though.

Originally Posted by Young Handsome

If this was his Def Jam debut I think I would be disappointed. But let me give it some more time to set in. It's not bad by any means though.

Ooooooh snap KRIT with the "Lick My Nutts" sample on "1986"
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif
Damn I wish that was extended

Tape has this real smooth vibe so far, the amount of soul this dude has is amazing

Ooooooh snap KRIT with the "Lick My Nutts" sample on "1986"
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif
Damn I wish that was extended

Tape has this real smooth vibe so far, the amount of soul this dude has is amazing

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom