*Official BIG K.R.I.T.***New Album***:: "KRIT IZ HERE" OUT JULY 12 2019!! "KRIT HERE" OUT NOW!!!

This tape or album or whatever you wanna call it is SOOOOOO dope. Gotta stop playing it for a little bit so I can focus on Mass Effect 3
laugh.gif

K.R.I.T. stays putting out classic material for FREE.... meanwhile stupid kids are up in best buys purchasing the Tyga album... o_O

Originally Posted by Lyrical92

Originally Posted by Ace Rawstein

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

My issue with music like this is this the type of *%++ you get shot to, dudes wanna invade your home because of music like this. I'm already trying to refrain from pulling the top off the SL because its cold and I'm a low key type of dude but this is that type of music that you buy 15's for. You gotta ride to this with the top down. Drawing a lot of attention, dudes chicks turning the head and then you got cats birdman rubbing they hands when they see and hear them 808's fighting with your trunk rattling your *%++. This *%++ makes me wanna slick back my hair throw on a velvet suit with a red rose in my breast pocket and sip Beringer straight from the bottle with two bad %*%$!# sitting in the passenger seat on each others laps. This is no bueno for a dude like me, 85% of the reason I'm still alive is because I'm low key and I don't like attention."Sky Club" is going to get me in a lot of trouble. I wanna drive around naked to that *%++, I feel gorgeous when I listen to that. Mixtape makes me wanna rub cocoa butter all over a brown butt and armor all all over some peanut butter leather.
eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Krizzle!!
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Lyrical92

Originally Posted by Ace Rawstein

My issue with music like this is this the type of *%++ you get shot to, dudes wanna invade your home because of music like this. I'm already trying to refrain from pulling the top off the SL because its cold and I'm a low key type of dude but this is that type of music that you buy 15's for. You gotta ride to this with the top down. Drawing a lot of attention, dudes chicks turning the head and then you got cats birdman rubbing they hands when they see and hear them 808's fighting with your trunk rattling your *%++. This *%++ makes me wanna slick back my hair throw on a velvet suit with a red rose in my breast pocket and sip Beringer straight from the bottle with two bad %*%$!# sitting in the passenger seat on each others laps. This is no bueno for a dude like me, 85% of the reason I'm still alive is because I'm low key and I don't like attention."Sky Club" is going to get me in a lot of trouble. I wanna drive around naked to that *%++, I feel gorgeous when I listen to that. Mixtape makes me wanna rub cocoa butter all over a brown butt and armor all all over some peanut butter leather.
eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Krizzle!!
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

DAMN.  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Sig-worthy material right there, fam.  

DAMN.  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Sig-worthy material right there, fam.  

I wanna drive around naked to that *%++, I feel gorgeous when I listen to that.

roll.gif

roll.gif

im weak...

temptation almost brings a tear to my eyes...#+*# is too southern pimpin for my soul.

the Pimp would be proud if he was here.

if youve never took one step into the Southern region of Amercia...Krit will take you there.

His music just speaks to us boys from the south at the age range of 23+    

I wanna drive around naked to that *%++, I feel gorgeous when I listen to that.

roll.gif

roll.gif

im weak...

temptation almost brings a tear to my eyes...#+*# is too southern pimpin for my soul.

the Pimp would be proud if he was here.

if youve never took one step into the Southern region of Amercia...Krit will take you there.

His music just speaks to us boys from the south at the age range of 23+    

Originally Posted by Cuffy

I have never heard Big Krit rap...ever. But yall hyping this +%%% up so much I'm bout to d/l and listen...brb

tired.gif
 now you get to listen and be amazed at this and all his previous works too.. 

i envy you..

Originally Posted by Cuffy

I have never heard Big Krit rap...ever. But yall hyping this +%%% up so much I'm bout to d/l and listen...brb

tired.gif
 now you get to listen and be amazed at this and all his previous works too.. 

i envy you..

KRIT does it again
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
30t6p3b.gif

My only gripe is that most of the verses are 8 bars
ohwell.gif

I ain't trippin though.... His debut album will be purchased twice.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

KRIT does it again
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
30t6p3b.gif

My only gripe is that most of the verses are 8 bars
ohwell.gif

I ain't trippin though.... His debut album will be purchased twice.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom