*Official BIG K.R.I.T.***New Album***:: "KRIT IZ HERE" OUT JULY 12 2019!! "KRIT HERE" OUT NOW!!!

Listened to "King Without a Crown" at the gym on repeat like 20 straight times. Prob one of my best workouts ever. :smh:

Damn shame this didn't release as an album. The best artist out right now. I hardly buy music any more but this is the type of music I would have been happy to pay for. **** def jam. :smh:

Smh people still slandering his album cause he gave the fans an 8 after his 9.5s and 10s.

Anyway, I NEED that "Just Last Week" full version. Theres way too many good tracks on here, a great mix of trunk rattling and pure content. No new artists right now can touch Krit when it comes to having that pure deep soul in the music. Can't complain at all :pimp:

:x :smh: :x :smh: :x :smh: :x :smh: :x :smh: :x :smh: :x :smh:

Don't make no damn sense this man keep dropping this high quality of music for free. I'm in awe. Ain't ONE song on this tape a throwaway. If THIS was LFTU, Krizzle would be a household name straight up.

When My Trunk came on no lie my reaction was...

- Preciate it.

Perfect execution with that gif lol

"Bigger Picture" is too perfect man. From the sample to the way he uses the painting metaphor to refer to people's disappointment with LFTU. :smh:

This dude Krit just gets it.

Smh people still slandering his album cause he gave the fans an 8 after his 9.5s and 10s.

Anyway, I NEED that "Just Last Week" full version. Theres way too many good tracks on here, a great mix of trunk rattling and pure content. No new artists right now can touch Krit when it comes to having that pure deep soul in the music. Can't complain at all
pimp.gif
i'm not even a big fan of his tapes tbh, i think he gets overrated heavily on blogs. 

Another great project by K.R.I.T. :pimp: :pimp:

His production (once again) is off the charts.

REM
Serve This Royalty
Just Last Week
My Trunk
King Without a Crown

are my favorites off 2 listens... I love the soul feel to REM & Serve This Royalty.

It sucks that Def Jam won't clear his samples & because of that he ends up having to give his best efforts away for free. These are the types of mixtapes that would be making not only his debut, but his discography MEAN. On the other hand, it's either save all his music & wait on Def Jam to come around ( :rolleyes ) or put out these tapes, continue building a fan base / looking out for his currently loyal fan base & touring off the tapes & bringing in money that way, so I see the thought process behind it.

This tape will gets tons of plays from me, especially once the weather starts warming up.

This in the whip :x :x :smh:

I'm not enjoying it like I did 4EvaNaDay, but this tape is still great.

Said it earlier and I'll say it again.... Multi Til the Sun Die :smokin

The whole mixtape is amazing but Multi Til The Sun Die. Perfect ending song and just ******g amazing.

Elaborate.  
does he make money off his mixtapes?

his album wasn't good
His album wasn't as good as his mixtapes, but that doesn't mean that it wasn't good.  I'd take LFTU over 90% of legitimate rap albums dropping today and I wasn't totally in love with it, either.  

As far as making money, trust that these tapes are indirectly helping to line his pockets.  He may not be able to officially sell them due to sample clearance issues or whatever, but if people are saying you're 4 out of 4 with mixtapes, those tapes are helping with selling your brand.  

I am very pleased with this project its awesome just like the rest but i am mad LFTU wasnt as good and also he is very popular but not as big as he should be its sad but i hope keeps up this good work and deep down inside i was praying for a Kdot feature :smokin owell maybe next time

Back
Top Bottom