*Official BIG K.R.I.T.***New Album***:: "KRIT IZ HERE" OUT JULY 12 2019!! "KRIT HERE" OUT NOW!!!

All this.
& KRIT will be here on the 16th....cant..... ******........ wait.

He coming to Memphis on the 16th?

Nashville.... Show was dope. Ima try to upload pics when i get to the crib, i was right up front.
S/o to wallysparks for bumpin that playa fly before the set. & some groupie chik caught krizzle off guard with some tease/tongue action. Had pimpin stumbling over a verse, lol.

Nashville.... Show was dope. Ima try to upload pics when i get to the crib, i was right up front.
S/o to wallysparks for bumpin that playa fly before the set. & some groupie chik caught krizzle off guard with some tease/tongue action. Had pimpin stumbling over a verse, lol.

Thatz dope... I hate how nobody really comes to the M bruh.. Nashville gets everybody I don't understand that ish at all, Memphis is the bigger city..

Beacon you gonna be there? Im coming thru with about 3-4 homies... Corndog said its a tiny venue which I think makes the concert that much better.. I know the guy who is opening for him John Crown, if ya havent checked for him, should DL his Coffee And Beats tape.. less than a week!!! CAN NOT WAIT

Like this tape a lot, but that "butterfly my steak, uh" line make me cringe every time. What kinda dude butterflys his steak! C'mon KRIT - act like you know!

Last edited:
I like my steak butterflied. Not sure whats wrong with that. I like my joints well done. None of that pink in the middle.

Posted from NT mobile....from Nashville show.

Back
Top Bottom