*Official BIG K.R.I.T.***New Album***:: "KRIT IZ HERE" OUT JULY 12 2019!! "KRIT HERE" OUT NOW!!!

@ualreadyknow23
Simple answer: Consistency.

Anyway I like what I'm hearing from that KRIT x RIck Ross collab.

Well if consistency is your criteria I don't see how you can exclude K.R.I.T. from that category. I get that he hasn't been in the game as long as many of the vets but his mixtape catalogue is better than a lot...a whole lot of rappers' album catalogues out there.

Not trying to argue though I see you actually cut for him so real recognize real, just saying I consider K.R.I.T. as one of the best lyricists in the game so it's interesting to hear people say otherwise.

...and yeah that New Agenda is crucial.

- Preciate it.

Yo, this New Agenda song is ******* smooth man. Instrumental is too clean. Ross even came correct on this one. If this is how the rest of the Week Of Krit sounds I'm gonna be a happy dude 
nthat.gif

Bumped new agenda once...im gonna wait out the week then listen to all 7 like a EP

I think I'd gonna roll with this as well :lol: Agenda is too strong of a track for me to listen to a bunch of times then it eventually ends up on some mixtape or something, so I'll wait

Krit is in my top 3 right now doing it. There are very few rappers who can put out a project and make me want to cop it or listen to it immediately. Conscious Effort is flames

The instrumental is so reminiscent of old school southern rap. COTDAMN THIS SONG IS CHILL.
Krizzle coming through and Fergie with that BTnH flooooooooow :pimp:

God Damn Krit 
mean.gif
mean.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
 God Damn 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 and my ***** ferg skating 
pimp.gif

Last edited: