*Official BIG K.R.I.T.***New Album***:: "KRIT IZ HERE" OUT JULY 12 2019!! "KRIT HERE" OUT NOW!!!

Heavily debating taking the three hour drive to see K.R.I.T at one of the NC or the DC shows. That's a journey though :smh:

Nobody ever comes to VA :frown:

Edit: I was looking on Ticketmaster, why aren't the tickets available for the DC show? I'm thinking about pulling the trigger on the VIP package but it doesn't come up. Can't be sold out already right?

Last edited:
Heavily debating taking the three hour drive to see K.R.I.T at one of the NC or the DC shows. That's a journey though :smh:

Nobody ever comes to VA :frown:

Edit: I was looking on Ticketmaster, why aren't the tickets available for the DC show? I'm thinking about pulling the trigger on the VIP package but it doesn't come up. Can't be sold out already right?

I feel you. No one I ever want to see comes to the 757 dog.

Came on while I was working out today, forgot how dope this song was :smokin

That video was pretty dope. I like how artists are showing more insight behind certain albums and songs now a days. :pimp:

New mixtape too? Hope I am pleased with it. Just want to see homeboy prosper. :pimp:

That video was pretty dope. I like how artists are showing more insight behind certain albums and songs now a days. :pimp:

New mixtape too? Hope I am pleased with it. Just want to see homeboy prosper. :pimp:

have you not been pleased with any previous projects? Homeboy can do no wrong. Krizzle!

Timing of this seems odd since Cadillactica is supposed to come out late this fall

Not really cause back in 2012 K.R.I.T. dropped 4 Eva N A Day in March, then he dropped LFU in June so this new tape is right on time for a Nov/Dec Cadillactica release :smokin

Back
Top Bottom