*Official BIG K.R.I.T.***New Album***:: "KRIT IZ HERE" OUT JULY 12 2019!! "KRIT HERE" OUT NOW!!!

KRIT/Banner
KRIT/Luda
KRIT/Big Sant
KRIT/JCole (minus JCole's production)

Those are steady collabs I want to see, whether an actual tape, album or some doing music more often together

im not sure Cole and KRIT are cool. in the interviews i can remember, dont see them mentioning eachother.

Hopefully i am wrong tho

Naw mane sant had the hardest line on Krit Wuz here

It's Big Sant ***** and I'm a mob type f****
Comin down on u **** and u ***** *** ******

I've been playin how u luv that for like a week straight...they should have made 70's theme video with Krit n sant flexin the whole video or a startsky and hutch type treatment

Last edited:
Naw mane sant had the hardest line on Krit Wuz here

It's Big Sant ***** and I'm a mob type f****
Comin down on u **** and u ***** *** ******

I've been playin how u luv that for like a week straight...they should have made 70's theme video with Krit n sant flexin the whole video or a startsky and hutch type treatment

I'm tryna tell you.... When I hear them together it's like a low-key UGK.

Last edited:
Yea sant is appreciated. How u love that was one of my fav performances in krits set when i saw him in boston last yr

Sant is an animal. 

His verse on "How You Luv That" was something else
mean.gif

For the record: King Remembered In Time is the greatest free project ever. There is not one misplaced verse/beat/song on that tape. Perfection from start to finish. 

Last edited:
Sant is an animal. 

His verse on "How You Luv That" was something else :smh:

For the record: King Remembered In Time is the greatest free project ever. There is not one misplaced verse/beat/song on that tape. Perfection from start to finish. 

Only songs I can't **** with are "good together" and "serve this royalty". Loved everything else.

" Bigger Picture " :pimp:

^whattttt. Serve this royalty is the jam. So smooth and one of my favs on the whole tape. I mess with good together also but its all about personal preference

Different strokes I guess, I skip those two immediately when they come on. Every KRIT project has those 1-3 songs that are intaskips for me except KWH

Sant, Cole, DZA, Currensy, Luda, and Bun are his best features, and if you don't like Sant, then you don't like the Alumni. Sant voice remind be of Willie D from the Geto Boys.

My boy Krit needs to be booking performances at these special HBCU football games. He has that old school sound that the band can play and the crowd will love/support. Would love to see him perform at the MVSU VS Jackson State game.

My boy Krit needs to be booking performances at these special HBCU football games. He has that old school sound that the band can play and the crowd will love/support. Would love to see him perform at the MVSU VS Jackson State game.

Im sorry but I saw this and thought to myself. This is a TERRIBLE idea

When is the last time you saw anyone successfully perform at halftime and it sound good, sorry dont work

Back
Top Bottom