*Official BIG K.R.I.T.***New Album***:: "KRIT IZ HERE" OUT JULY 12 2019!! "KRIT HERE" OUT NOW!!!

First time giving dude a listen.....Twitter was going into sort of a frenzy today about his mixtape.....WOW....I see what I been missing out on....he gained a fan
pimp.gif

First time giving dude a listen.....Twitter was going into sort of a frenzy today about his mixtape.....WOW....I see what I been missing out on....he gained a fan
pimp.gif

Just downloaded it, but it's too late to listen to right now. I'll be back with my two cents tomorrow.

On another note, a friend that I gave "K.R.I.T. Wuz Here" to, just hit me up tonight talking bout "I don't know why I slept on this so long, this is nice." I gave dude the CD damn near a year ago.
indifferent.gif
Oh well, at least he finally gave it a thorough listen. Had to hit him up with the new *%+! too.

Just downloaded it, but it's too late to listen to right now. I'll be back with my two cents tomorrow.

On another note, a friend that I gave "K.R.I.T. Wuz Here" to, just hit me up tonight talking bout "I don't know why I slept on this so long, this is nice." I gave dude the CD damn near a year ago.
indifferent.gif
Oh well, at least he finally gave it a thorough listen. Had to hit him up with the new *%+! too.

Halfway through and it sounds lovely so far.

I can say this before I finish though, I need a sample set for this and "K.R.I.T. wuz here"

Halfway through and it sounds lovely so far.

I can say this before I finish though, I need a sample set for this and "K.R.I.T. wuz here"

Working my way through the tape, so far it's solid. I'm feeling the production, but the overall product might have to grow on me.

Working my way through the tape, so far it's solid. I'm feeling the production, but the overall product might have to grow on me.

This +*$@ is timeless
Its kinda southernplayalistic if u will, very soulful
Got that 90's feel to it
I'd like to know other rappers/artists take on the album, like Ye. Or how jus blaze feels about his production skills. Dude jus dropped a bumpin +%! FREE album yall, again
I see nothin but promise
2 thumbs up KRIT.

This +*$@ is timeless
Its kinda southernplayalistic if u will, very soulful
Got that 90's feel to it
I'd like to know other rappers/artists take on the album, like Ye. Or how jus blaze feels about his production skills. Dude jus dropped a bumpin +%! FREE album yall, again
I see nothin but promise
2 thumbs up KRIT.

couuld someone not like this? I think the best think about krit is his music has high replay value cause the lyrics and production..

couuld someone not like this? I think the best think about krit is his music has high replay value cause the lyrics and production..

this @+#* is +**%%!# DOPE!!! did i tell yall it sounds great in the whip too?

K.R.I.T is defintely gettin my money once he drops a major album
pimp.gif

this @+#* is +**%%!# DOPE!!! did i tell yall it sounds great in the whip too?

K.R.I.T is defintely gettin my money once he drops a major album
pimp.gif

This *%$$ is like a solo ATLiens/Southernplayalisticcadillacmuzik
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

My Sub
sick.gif
sick.gif
;x
Rotation
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Another Naive Individual.....
pimp.gif

Country *%$$ Remix
sick.gif
sick.gif
;x

Matter fact, whole thing is FIRE

This *%$$ is like a solo ATLiens/Southernplayalisticcadillacmuzik
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

My Sub
sick.gif
sick.gif
;x
Rotation
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Another Naive Individual.....
pimp.gif

Country *%$$ Remix
sick.gif
sick.gif
;x

Matter fact, whole thing is FIRE

I'v never heard an album thats so original, yet saturated with so much influence. Nicely done Krit!

Back
Top Bottom