*Official BIG K.R.I.T.***New Album***:: "KRIT IZ HERE" OUT JULY 12 2019!! "KRIT HERE" OUT NOW!!!

Good news, new and old Krit music dropped….

Bad news…the old music that was put up for streaming will face the same flaws as seemingly every older project that gets put up for streaming — gutting of samples or complete removal of songs

I would recommend still downloading the mixtape versions, a lot of these songs have been watered down significantly. “Can’t be still” for example doesn’t even sound like the same song

edit: I thought “A Style not quite free” was a new album |l

Last edited:
K.R.I.T. gave us five album quality “mixtapes” that are arguably his best work from 2010-2015. And all this time he couldn’t profit from streaming because of the sample clearances. He should be applauded for the effort (and cash) put in to get the clearances and literally salvage what he could.

Stream/download to support! If you have the og mixtapes in your library make sure to change the album name metadata. Otherwise, the rereleased version will merge with og version.

I think for the fans that have been around since these projects originally came out we'll just stick to our original downloads. But I'm glad he's got these projects out on streaming services. I'll probably use these versions when I'm playing 2k and using Spotify lol. But Def Jam is garbage because if he could get as much samples as he could cleared on his own, Def Jam could have made Return of 4Eva his debut album. They just didn't want to invest in him.

But my hope moving forward is that he sticks to what he did on "4Eva is a Mighty Long Time" because that album is up there with the early mixtapes. No need wasting time doing stuff like "KRIT Iz Here". Also I'm a little disappointed in how much original music he's put out since he's been independent. Now's the time to have that consistency he had in the early 2010's.

I think for the fans that have been around since these projects originally came out we'll just stick to our original downloads. But I'm glad he's got these projects out on streaming services. I'll probably use these versions when I'm playing 2k and using Spotify lol. But Def Jam is garbage because if he could get as much samples as he could cleared on his own, Def Jam could have made Return of 4Eva his debut album. They just didn't want to invest in him.

But my hope moving forward is that he sticks to what he did on "4Eva is a Mighty Long Time" because that album is up there with the early mixtapes. No need wasting time doing stuff like "KRIT Iz Here". Also I'm a little disappointed in how much original music he's put out since he's been independent. Now's the time to have that consistency he had in the early 2010's.
KRIT Iz Here was such a letdown following 4Eva Is a Mighty Long Time. Thought he had finally gotten over the hump of having mixtapes better than his albums, especially with creative control over them now being independent, only to take a step back. Hope he can turn it around with his next project.

I liked KRIT Iz Here when it came out, it hasn't aged that well since. Lot of skippable songs on there. I got a feeling the next one will be fire

Digital Roses Don't Die. 2/18/22.
20220124_121636.jpg

First single: So Cool

Lol another forum gave this nothing but great reviews. Not alot of rapping they said, more harmonzing, neo soul, krit. Ima try to give it a spin later

Back
Top Bottom