*Official BIG K.R.I.T.***New Album***:: "KRIT IZ HERE" OUT JULY 12 2019!! "KRIT HERE" OUT NOW!!!

great follow up comment^

I'm interested to see what smokingsection.net posts in relation to R4

loskickking23 wrote:
RavageBX wrote:
Ace Rawstein wrote:
i dunno I feel like him taking it back to the old days is him being different and new at the same time. Like what do they want from him...im kinda confused by that. When Ball and G & UGK clearly rapped about the streets from a hardcore perspective and KRIT does not, I dont see how its not clear he is his own man outside of their influence. Same with Outkast...its not a far from norm approach he coming with...he is a hell of a lot closer to the common dude.

THIS! Although I've heard much of the subject matter before, I've never heard it like this before. From any Southern artist. Sure KRIT isn't reinventing the wheel, but I don't need him to. Especially in this day and age where everyone is fighting to sell records, we should praise this man for fighting to make great music.

QFT!

Its super obvious they didnt come up listenin to anything from the south. They'll get with the movement sooner or later though its all good.

I would love for Outkast to spit over some *+@* like Amtrak again.
tired.gif

Lions and lambs sound like Atliens/Aquemini.  Glad someone is taking that sound and doing something with it.

Dope album.

I would love for Outkast to spit over some *+@* like Amtrak again.
tired.gif

Lions and lambs sound like Atliens/Aquemini.  Glad someone is taking that sound and doing something with it.

Dope album.

I can already tell this thing will be a personal classic... I knew as soon as I heard it once.  That review is the dumbest thing I've ever read.  Guy would've been better off giving it a 4.5 and saying nothing but "This is awesome.  Go DL NOW!"

EDIT: I left a comment on that Fader review and it disappeared.
laugh.gif
  Guess I'm not allowed to disagree with the dumby.

I can already tell this thing will be a personal classic... I knew as soon as I heard it once.  That review is the dumbest thing I've ever read.  Guy would've been better off giving it a 4.5 and saying nothing but "This is awesome.  Go DL NOW!"

EDIT: I left a comment on that Fader review and it disappeared.
laugh.gif
  Guess I'm not allowed to disagree with the dumby.

Random but I love how he subtly quotes classic lines and samples from all those past down south dudes.

Maybe some people feel that's hiding behind his predecessors but he does it in a way that really adds a little bit to the music and it's +%@! like that that keeps the old guard alive decades later.

Random but I love how he subtly quotes classic lines and samples from all those past down south dudes.

Maybe some people feel that's hiding behind his predecessors but he does it in a way that really adds a little bit to the music and it's +%@! like that that keeps the old guard alive decades later.

Originally Posted by I Live In Texas

Originally Posted by sonunox34

Originally Posted by moundraised23

as far as everything thats dropped thus far, yes
Better than Frank Ocean?
Y'all really are going into overkill with this Frank Ocean.
laugh.gif
I'm dead serious. Frank's tape is addicting and his songwriting ability is unquestionable.
I'm halfway through this KRIT tape though... so far, pretty nice.

Originally Posted by I Live In Texas

Originally Posted by sonunox34

Originally Posted by moundraised23

as far as everything thats dropped thus far, yes
Better than Frank Ocean?
Y'all really are going into overkill with this Frank Ocean.
laugh.gif
I'm dead serious. Frank's tape is addicting and his songwriting ability is unquestionable.
I'm halfway through this KRIT tape though... so far, pretty nice.

R4 Theme Song...
sick.gif

Man I hope Krit doesn't waste all his good songs and his official album ends up being not up to par... I would be tight... I really want dude to succeed.

R4 Theme Song...
sick.gif

Man I hope Krit doesn't waste all his good songs and his official album ends up being not up to par... I would be tight... I really want dude to succeed.

i burned my boy a copy of KRIT waz HERE, and he told me he thought it was weak. I just gave him a 
indifferent.gif
. And then this dude is a aspiring artist. Then had the nerve to ask me whats hot on in the streets right now in terms of mixtapes, I'm just gonna burn him a copy of Pusha T and call it a day.

i burned my boy a copy of KRIT waz HERE, and he told me he thought it was weak. I just gave him a 
indifferent.gif
. And then this dude is a aspiring artist. Then had the nerve to ask me whats hot on in the streets right now in terms of mixtapes, I'm just gonna burn him a copy of Pusha T and call it a day.

Originally Posted by infam0usP

Originally Posted by illfrozn

Wow, asking if this is better than Frank Ocean?! You guys are really over doing the love for that album. You have a right to your opinion, but as incredibly listenable as FO is, lyrically, that mixtape is *$++ for the most part.....and ya'll want to know if Krit dropped better? Of course he did ...
PREACH. dude is really overrated
BJ The Chicago Kid >>> Frank Ocean
damn P
laugh.gif
BJ is my dude and all, but he hasn't put out enough work to warrant that statement IMO...

Originally Posted by infam0usP

Originally Posted by illfrozn

Wow, asking if this is better than Frank Ocean?! You guys are really over doing the love for that album. You have a right to your opinion, but as incredibly listenable as FO is, lyrically, that mixtape is *$++ for the most part.....and ya'll want to know if Krit dropped better? Of course he did ...
PREACH. dude is really overrated
BJ The Chicago Kid >>> Frank Ocean
damn P
laugh.gif
BJ is my dude and all, but he hasn't put out enough work to warrant that statement IMO...

Back
Top Bottom