*Official BIG K.R.I.T.***New Album***:: "KRIT IZ HERE" OUT JULY 12 2019!! "KRIT HERE" OUT NOW!!!

forgot about 3 stacks...i know big boi is really plausible w def jam being fam n i know he mentioned dude music before...if he get outkast as a unit tho...maaan!

I know Bun prolly gon be on there off the strength.

forgot about 3 stacks...i know big boi is really plausible w def jam being fam n i know he mentioned dude music before...if he get outkast as a unit tho...maaan!

I know Bun prolly gon be on there off the strength.

Word. I'm definitely ready for some new KRIT material, because Last King 2 was disappointing. I deleted the entire thing except "Pimps".

Word. I'm definitely ready for some new KRIT material, because Last King 2 was disappointing. I deleted the entire thing except "Pimps".

Originally Posted by Ace Rawstein

Ohh yeah but he already spoke on ball n g openly so I think he got that look on lock already

Where you see that? I think the only thing I've seen of him speaking about them two is wanting to produce an entire album for them.

Ohh yeah but he already spoke on ball n g openly so I think he got that look on lock already

Where you see that? I think the only thing I've seen of him speaking about them two is wanting to produce an entire album for them.

Yo im thinkin Kast. Big boi already tweeted that he was working with krit earlier. Add 3k to that
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
.  Im HYPE

Yo im thinkin Kast. Big boi already tweeted that he was working with krit earlier. Add 3k to that
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
.  Im HYPE

Originally Posted by I Live In Texas

eek.gif

eek.gif

Originally Posted by moundraised23

eek.gif

lol
but i cant een remember man imma look for it. but it was one interview when the interviewer just went further into the question asking him if he had been in talks with them at all becuz he heard he wanted to produce an album for them and he said he had been n spoke a lil more on it...

this last interview make it seem more secretive or surprising than ball n g so i dont think he talking bout them

Originally Posted by moundraised23

eek.gif

lol
but i cant een remember man imma look for it. but it was one interview when the interviewer just went further into the question asking him if he had been in talks with them at all becuz he heard he wanted to produce an album for them and he said he had been n spoke a lil more on it...

this last interview make it seem more secretive or surprising than ball n g so i dont think he talking bout them

Back
Top Bottom