*Official BIG K.R.I.T.***New Album***:: "KRIT IZ HERE" OUT JULY 12 2019!! "KRIT HERE" OUT NOW!!!

^thats good info

Imma just go aside and assume its Big Boi cuz of their past talks and def jam affiliation.

What about the feat from the artist that has never collab with a rapper before? Do you know about that? Im thinking its like an old blues or soul legend

Release date is still on for January

^thats good info

Imma just go aside and assume its Big Boi cuz of their past talks and def jam affiliation.

What about the feat from the artist that has never collab with a rapper before? Do you know about that? Im thinking its like an old blues or soul legend

Release date is still on for January

Originally Posted by cracka KC

anybody been to any of the new smokers club shows? I was curious as to who has been coming out first and so on because I might be a little late and I was hoping I can still catch at least krit,currensy, and dza.
It was a good %%+ show, I went last night....Top to bottom.  Krit jumped in the crowd to finish his set and had EVERYBODY rocking....Spitta did his set in a living room set up, which was cool since dza trade & rod (roddy only did like 1 verse the whole night) and a few other folk was chillin on the couches.  It gave a nice vibe.....Meth was FOOLIN. Dude gave a DAMN good performance. 9.5/10 and def worth the 25

Originally Posted by cracka KC

anybody been to any of the new smokers club shows? I was curious as to who has been coming out first and so on because I might be a little late and I was hoping I can still catch at least krit,currensy, and dza.
It was a good %%+ show, I went last night....Top to bottom.  Krit jumped in the crowd to finish his set and had EVERYBODY rocking....Spitta did his set in a living room set up, which was cool since dza trade & rod (roddy only did like 1 verse the whole night) and a few other folk was chillin on the couches.  It gave a nice vibe.....Meth was FOOLIN. Dude gave a DAMN good performance. 9.5/10 and def worth the 25

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

SMH @ his short #@# verse on Money On The Floor

Should've been just he & 2 Chainz & threw Ball & MJG on a different track

This, heard Bun B had a verse and started looking for that and couldn't find it.

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

SMH @ his short #@# verse on Money On The Floor

Should've been just he & 2 Chainz & threw Ball & MJG on a different track

This, heard Bun B had a verse and started looking for that and couldn't find it.

Originally Posted by kIcKzNY96

The album is phenomenal it's going to be about 14-16 tracks and yes one of the members from outkast is on there just can't state which one and you won't see too many rapper features on there he went for a really exposing all of his sides which include his singing, and all of the tracks were produced by Big KRIT as far as i know the album is done we're just goin thru sample clearances to make sure we can get everyone of these songs ready for the retail market with no lawsuits to follow i'm kinda upset we can't unleash all this music for grammy contention, but we'll get them next time around...the best way i can describe the sound is really gritty vintage southern sounds (much of what you have come to expect from KRIT), but it's just on another level sonically you will not be disappointed i promise y'all that and the vid for Money on the Floor should be droppin within the next week or so i just saw an edited version and we tried to get every rapper that was in town that weekend cuz of the BET Awards so expect alot of your favorite artists comin out in the vid showin luv to KRIT

Do you work for a label or anything?

The album is phenomenal it's going to be about 14-16 tracks and yes one of the members from outkast is on there just can't state which one and you won't see too many rapper features on there he went for a really exposing all of his sides which include his singing, and all of the tracks were produced by Big KRIT as far as i know the album is done we're just goin thru sample clearances to make sure we can get everyone of these songs ready for the retail market with no lawsuits to follow i'm kinda upset we can't unleash all this music for grammy contention, but we'll get them next time around...the best way i can describe the sound is really gritty vintage southern sounds (much of what you have come to expect from KRIT), but it's just on another level sonically you will not be disappointed i promise y'all that and the vid for Money on the Floor should be droppin within the next week or so i just saw an edited version and we tried to get every rapper that was in town that weekend cuz of the BET Awards so expect alot of your favorite artists comin out in the vid showin luv to KRIT

Do you work for a label or anything?

Dam no kast feature
frown.gif

Thanks for the update bro.

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

cosign... good looks on the info
ill definitely be supporting it 

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

cosign... good looks on the info
ill definitely be supporting it 

Back
Top Bottom