*Official BIG K.R.I.T.***New Album***:: "KRIT IZ HERE" OUT JULY 12 2019!! "KRIT HERE" OUT NOW!!!

May just be me, but I feel Krit has the potential to be a bigger artist than the people that are associated with them. And to keep doing a bunch of collaborations and etc with them will not help him out. And also little things I see with his Facebook and Twitter advertising their other artists on his pages with subject matter that may alienate potential fans if they see it. I feel like they will ultimately use him as the face of their brand and to try and get other artist on and just feel that may hold him back. May not have explained it the best way but anybody get what I'm saying?

May just be me, but I feel Krit has the potential to be a bigger artist than the people that are associated with them. And to keep doing a bunch of collaborations and etc with them will not help him out. And also little things I see with his Facebook and Twitter advertising their other artists on his pages with subject matter that may alienate potential fans if they see it. I feel like they will ultimately use him as the face of their brand and to try and get other artist on and just feel that may hold him back. May not have explained it the best way but anybody get what I'm saying?

I don't know how I slept on this track 
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

^^^Same here. I had listened to that song a couple days ago on youtube as if it was new, but
then I realized that I've had it on my laptop for months
laugh.gif

^^^Same here. I had listened to that song a couple days ago on youtube as if it was new, but
then I realized that I've had it on my laptop for months
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ErickM713

I don't know how I slept on this track�
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

"my digital dashhh..."

this was my one for a long time last year. seein him perform it live at Rock the Bells San Bernadino made the trip up there more worth it
smokin.gif

krit and currensy did their damn thing on that track and the hook is so damn smoooooth
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom