*Official BIG K.R.I.T.***New Album***:: "KRIT IZ HERE" OUT JULY 12 2019!! "KRIT HERE" OUT NOW!!!

Return of 4eva got pushed back too last year and we see how that turned out....not sweatin the lil wait but i do wish they would give some more info on the debut release

im hearing whispers of June but you know how that goes. If the tape is received really well...album may not see shelves till fall, when things started out as 1st qtr 
30t6p3b.gif

Return of 4eva got pushed back too last year and we see how that turned out....not sweatin the lil wait but i do wish they would give some more info on the debut release

im hearing whispers of June but you know how that goes. If the tape is received really well...album may not see shelves till fall, when things started out as 1st qtr 
30t6p3b.gif

Damn! I just KNEW I was gonna be jammin' new KRIT on the 20th. Was hyped b/c I have the day off from work and everything. Oh well--dude won't disappoint so I can wait a couple more weeks.

Damn! I just KNEW I was gonna be jammin' new KRIT on the 20th. Was hyped b/c I have the day off from work and everything. Oh well--dude won't disappoint so I can wait a couple more weeks.

"K.R.I.T Wuz Here" was recorded as an album, but was released free of charge as a mixtape...

...that was 2010...

...it's 2012 - and not only has this man released no official album, his mixtape has been pushed back.

Am I the only one that has a problem with this?

What in the Sam Hell is Def Jam doing with this guy?

"K.R.I.T Wuz Here" was recorded as an album, but was released free of charge as a mixtape...

...that was 2010...

...it's 2012 - and not only has this man released no official album, his mixtape has been pushed back.

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

...that was 2010...

no you are not the only one that has a problem with this .. i was thinking the same thing.. 
why in the world would a mixtape get pushed back ? 

a mixtape isnt a album.. but they are treatin it like it is.. 

...that was 2010...

no you are not the only one that has a problem with this .. i was thinking the same thing.. 

Originally Posted by supahoopa

...that was 2010...

b/c this means that the album will get pushed back as well (again). they dont wanna spread the buzz too thin im guessing. smh 

Originally Posted by supahoopa

...that was 2010...

b/c this means that the album will get pushed back as well (again). they dont wanna spread the buzz too thin im guessing. smh 

Def Jam bein real delusional. dude isn't Wiz Khalifa, pushing back isn't gonna do !%+%. Unless he comes out of left field with some radio smash, his buzz isn't gonna get much bigger. dudes got Money On the Floor and Country !%+% being played constantly on MTV2, pushing back is only gonna frustrate the core fanbase.

Def Jam bein real delusional. dude isn't Wiz Khalifa, pushing back isn't gonna do !%+%. Unless he comes out of left field with some radio smash, his buzz isn't gonna get much bigger. dudes got Money On the Floor and Country !%+% being played constantly on MTV2, pushing back is only gonna frustrate the core fanbase.

Back
Top Bottom