*Official BIG K.R.I.T.***New Album***:: "KRIT IZ HERE" OUT JULY 12 2019!! "KRIT HERE" OUT NOW!!!

tumblr_m0djwxAYCB1qbohd4o1_1280.jpg

Zero features? Even if they are unlisted or not, I ain't even mad. 'Return of 4Eva' had minimal features, so it's all good.

Zero features? Even if they are unlisted or not, I ain't even mad. 'Return of 4Eva' had minimal features, so it's all good.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

This.. so ready for tomorrow! Wonder what time he will drop it? 

Originally Posted by Peep Game

This.. so ready for tomorrow! Wonder what time he will drop it? 

Damn I was hoping that he would drop it at midnight tonight like a Jordan release... I'm going to be at work... beasting to hear this.

I will bump Krit wuz Here and Return of 4Eva tomorrow while at work.

Damn I was hoping that he would drop it at midnight tonight like a Jordan release... I'm going to be at work... beasting to hear this.

I will bump Krit wuz Here and Return of 4Eva tomorrow while at work.

off topic: I feel players ballad & high's and lows can go down in the top 5 classic southern songs of all time

off topic: I feel players ballad & high's and lows can go down in the top 5 classic southern songs of all time

^^^Yea dude's probably overdoing it a bit, but those 2 are definitely very underappreciated/undermentioned
songs on that mixtape.

^^^Yea dude's probably overdoing it a bit, but those 2 are definitely very underappreciated/undermentioned
songs on that mixtape.

Back
Top Bottom