*Official BIG K.R.I.T.***New Album***:: "KRIT IZ HERE" OUT JULY 12 2019!! "KRIT HERE" OUT NOW!!!

Originally Posted by Ace Rawstein

if_it_don_t_touch_my_soul_-_black_far_1.jpg

got his on t-shirts now http://bigkritstore123.gostorego.com/

diggin the one i posted

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mjhead23

Is this album really dropping 9/27? Let's be real. I hope so

i cant even call it...I use to see wally sparks tweeting the date eryday but come to think of it I havent seen him do it in about a week.
3 weeks out no cover art, no tracklist. It aint looking good but i dunno...it can still be on i guess

Originally Posted by mjhead23

Is this album really dropping 9/27? Let's be real. I hope so

i cant even call it...I use to see wally sparks tweeting the date eryday but come to think of it I havent seen him do it in about a week.
3 weeks out no cover art, no tracklist. It aint looking good but i dunno...it can still be on i guess

Son got his nomination game up at the BET Awards

Best Collab "Country Isssh"
Best Mixtape
Rookie of the Year

and he is in a Cypher

he was on 106 but i cant remember if he said anything about the album being released on the 27th...still up in the air I guess

Best Mixtape
Rookie of the Year

and he is in a Cypher

he was on 106 but i cant remember if he said anything about the album being released on the 27th...still up in the air I guess

I think the album is getting pushed back... I went on Def Jam's website and it doesn't even have it listed on 9/27, so I guess it is getting pushed back...smh

I think the album is getting pushed back... I went on Def Jam's website and it doesn't even have it listed on 9/27, so I guess it is getting pushed back...smh

Best Mixtape
Rookie of the Year

and he is in a Cypher

WOW
The world knows!

its finna go down... 
pimp.gif

Best Mixtape
Rookie of the Year

and he is in a Cypher

WOW
The world knows!

its finna go down... 
pimp.gif

^^^I thought that was pretty obvious. SMH, even though KRIT ain't even been out that long, i really hope he doesn't end up in Papoose/Spider Loc/Red Cafe
mixtape oblivian. He's too good to have to waste away like that.

^^^I thought that was pretty obvious. SMH, even though KRIT ain't even been out that long, i really hope he doesn't end up in Papoose/Spider Loc/Red Cafe
mixtape oblivian. He's too good to have to waste away like that.

Nahh i think he gon rock on def jam and they wont hold him back like the labels did those dudes

its no reason for them to hold dude back...his lane aint gon bring in tons of record sales off top now way. He already well polished. They just need to do their jobs and make sure he get a lil more promotion to the masses

great to see dude getting that shine tho

Nahh i think he gon rock on def jam and they wont hold him back like the labels did those dudes

its no reason for them to hold dude back...his lane aint gon bring in tons of record sales off top now way. He already well polished. They just need to do their jobs and make sure he get a lil more promotion to the masses

great to see dude getting that shine tho

^^^^One of the youtube comments from that video: "song starts at 2:20-4:56" LOL they straight kill Berner & Chris Brown.
It's a nice song though, but on the regular version, Berner's verse is last instead of 1st.

^^^^One of the youtube comments from that video: "song starts at 2:20-4:56" LOL they straight kill Berner & Chris Brown.
It's a nice song though, but on the regular version, Berner's verse is last instead of 1st.

Back
Top Bottom