*Official BIG K.R.I.T.***New Album***:: "KRIT IZ HERE" OUT JULY 12 2019!! "KRIT HERE" OUT NOW!!!

"Serve This Royalty" 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i see you K.R.I.T
i couldn't believed he used this .... I bumped this Cody album for years. That was my favorite track on the album . :smokin.... Krizzle is a beast

Great music on here, going to obviously give this spins throughout the weekend. 1st time through and I enjoyed it just like every other K.R.I.T. release

once again the machine continues to sap every once of creativity out of this kid.

it pains me to continue to receive good music from krit only for him to still be so obscure.

How this guy put so much meat into his beats?? :smh: ******

Dude already mentioned it but i feel like i'm robbing this guy getting this for free. I've only skimmed through but he's 4/4, no doubt about it.

Can u elaborate a tad on what u mean by this?
he is wasting his creativity on projects that are given to the consumer for free.

i don't care how talented you are: eventually the music stops being as good.

i'd rather see him promoted to the public properly and be able to gain revenue off his work

rather than continue to put out good music, fall off, and end up just another talented mixtape rapper.

he is wasting his creativity on projects that are given to the consumer for free.
i don't care how talented you are: eventually the music stops being as good.
i'd rather see him promoted to the public properly and be able to gain revenue off his work
rather than continue to put out good music, fall off, and end up just another talented mixtape rapper.

The only problem is, today's artists (Signed to major labels) make very little revenue off of album sales (i'm talking less than a dollar an album). If KRIT can do a tour off of his mixtapes, he's still making $$$ and depending on how his deal is set up, he doesn't have to split as much (or any of it) with the label as he would on a Album tour.

Just because you continue to put out mixtapes doesn't mean you'll "fall off". Currensy has made a career off it, dude has a LOYAL fanbase.

For real his last three mixtapes would have been damn near classic albums, hopefully they release a vinyl so I can add to my collection

Will listen to this Friday or Saturday when links are free and clear. Krit is still the best new artist out regardless of who your favorite is, unless it's Krit. Can't wait to hear the irrelevant slander that comes from this tape, usually from people who haven't actually listened to him, or fake skimmed his discography as if he only raps about one thing.

Agreed. Honestly I think country **** was a bad choice single. Yeah it jammed but I remember hearing it and being like eh. Never looked into his **** until now, gotta say I'm pleasantly suprised!

This new tape is straight heat.. Can't wait to hit some blocks this weekend bangin this Krit..

After hearing more of this beautiful production, its clear to me that K.R.I.T. needs to produce an entire mixtape for Spitta Andretti.

The boy is gifted, and humble as a mfer for giving out this dope music for free all the time. Respect.

Last edited:
Krit doesn't disappoint. There isn't a weak song on this tape. Hopefully he continues to blow. Probably my fav artist out right now.

Back
Top Bottom