Official Big K.R.I.T. Thread Vol. Just Signed to DEF JAM RECORDS...NT don't sleep!

I slept on KRIT for the longest. Just downloaded the tape and I'm pleased. I like southern rapper slang with NY rapper lyrics.

Originally Posted by juggy4805

I slept on KRIT for the longest. Just downloaded the tape and I'm pleased. I like southern rapper slang with NY rapper lyrics.

Not even trying to start nothing but 
laugh.gif
. Ok bruh, if thats what you hear, Ok.

Originally Posted by juggy4805

indifferent.gif
 wat the hell are NY rapper lyrics dude???

C'mon guys... be easy... besides you know us NYC'ers... some way... some how... we'll lay claim to something.

Take it as a compliment
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

C'mon guys... be easy... besides you know us NYC'ers... some way... some how... we'll lay claim to something.

Take it as a compliment
laugh.gif

It's a backwards compliment. Almost like saying to a black male you talk white.

I saw him in Greensboro Sunday and he killed his performance! I also need the correct version of KWH. I thought my version was the only one that was low. :
nerd.gif

I hadnt heard anything guess he didnt....just seen he sent sumtin after that alluding to the fact he spoke to soon

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Take it as a compliment
laugh.gif

Its not a compliment tho. Yall stay hating the South, then yall on the bandwagon saying his lyrics are NY .
indifferent.gif

Talked to KRIT last night

His plane just got here

we gonna hit the studio and hit the mall before his show then after his show we goin back in the lab

*will post pics and footage

Back
Top Bottom