~Official Big Sean Thread~ Vol. "Dark Sky Paradise" The Album available now

Did DSP meet your expectations

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
^This has to be the #2 Big Sean thread based on when it was made (December 2014). I guess the other one got buried after during Hall of Fame or something

Well, to be fair when I created the thread I never saw the original Sean thread that LTB made, so I just went ahead and made one since he was in full fledged album promo mode and I saw no momentum about it on NT, or like I said the thread in general I didn't see. Had I saw the OG, I probably wouldn't have made this one honestly. This has just so happened to catch on.

Yeah I was definitely caught off guard by shoe making another one :lol: I had just made one before his last album, I was just waiting for a new announcement to bump it.

But Shoe is a good guy, and a big fan so I didn't wanna make a big deal out of it. Bickering over being thread OP just ain't a good look :lol:

As long as a big Sean fan like shoe is being active with the thread and keeping it updated its all good in my book. :smokin

His fan base has come along way, he's getting more recognition, and his musics progressing. That's all that matters to me :pimp:

Wayyyy Up 
nthat.gif

135 is pretty good. I like the video too. More and more I play that song, the wacker I realize Drake's verse was. Spit a bunch of nothing. If you owe me something make sure it's nothing more or less. So you would be mad if someone overpaid you? Hahahaha, terrible verse.

This dude dipset is either a goofy, good hearted guy or one of the slickest, Most subtle trolls in Internet history.

Or maybe both :lol:

Got a chance to catch Big Sean live today for his Takeover on Revolt in Hollywood today. Also got a chance to meet and talk to him afterwards as well as get my CD signed
laugh.gif

Pretty cool day
sean is a real cool dude right? and real short lol. oddly enough his dj mo-beatz (sp?) seems like the cocky/stand-offish one.

Last edited:
Don't like the album that much . . . Omcctw , skyscrapers. Platinum and wood , stay down songs I like.

Don't like all ur fault , blessings , song with Chris brown. Deserve it .
Don't like drake Chris brown or ye.
Was expecting better. I still like finally famous and Detroit more.

Last edited:
sean is a real cool dude right? and real short lol. oddly enough his dj mo-beatz (sp?) seems like the cocky/stand-offish one.

I mean he isn't real short :lol: like 5'7, 5'8ish but yeah man he's an awesome individual man. Beyond cool man. Went above and beyond with me, was chopping it up about life, his new crib, the studio in his crib, ye, everything man :lol:

I mean he isn't real short
laugh.gif
like 5'7, 5'8ish but yeah man he's an awesome individual man. Beyond cool man. Went above and beyond with me, was chopping it up about life, his new crib, the studio in his crib, ye, everything man
laugh.gif
seemed shorter than that to me. oh well. dude real humble. most humble artist (or celeb really) that ive ever met. real thorough dude

Back
Top Bottom