~Official Big Sean Thread~ Vol. "Dark Sky Paradise" The Album available now

Did DSP meet your expectations

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Cover is absolute trash but you can always just use an alternate cover art. It has to be pretty bad for me to go out and find a fanmade cover but I'm definitely changing this one 
laugh.gif

Not my style.

It's cool, not hating.
Sean's my dude.

But I don't want these 8 baby makin songs from him, he ain't R.Kelly :lol:

Can't wait for the real album

Not my style.

It's cool, not hating.
Sean's my dude.

But I don't want these 8 baby makin songs from him, he ain't R.Kelly
laugh.gif

Can't wait for the real album
I agree wholeheartedly with this and I haven't even heard the project. This is how I feel about rap music in general. Rap songs about being in love with women are not what I'm usually trying to hear when I listen to rap

The album cover is fitting for this album. A few songs he sings on and the rest he's rapping about heart break. I'm not a Jhene fan. Just when I thought Sean turned the corner with his last album and started making good ****, he releases this BS.

I'm a fan of both individually and a fan of their prior collabs so it comes as no surprise that I like the Twenty88 project. 2 of the songs I really really like, another 3 I just like, and the other 3 are meh.

Last edited:
Twenty88 is a great project in my opinion. Production is good as well. Deja Vu was the perfect song to open with. Great summer project. :smokin

i can't wait for tuesday night, a new noisey special comes on about detroit and it has Big Sean, Danny Brown, Doughboys Cashout, and more. you guys should check it out.

Ive tried to listen to this all week and I just cant get with it.

I cant stomach listening to Jhene on back to back tracks

I'm listening to this right now not by choice :smh: I'm at the library and these annoying *** hos got this **** blasting and it's pretty bad man :lol: no clue what they were aiming for this, couple cool songs but a lot are trash from what I've heard. Smh

Seems like the consensus on the Twenty88 project is that it's really good or really bad :lol:

I'm a fan of both artists and thought it was a solid project. Pretty much exactly what I was expecting it to sound like. Lush production, smooth hooks and slick lyrics.

I think people were expecting Twenty88 to be another Dark Sky Paradise. You have to take this as a completely different project. If I compare it to Dark Sky Paradise, I don't like it. But as a different collaborative project, I think it's great.

I think people were expecting Twenty88 to be another Dark Sky Paradise. You have to take this as a completely different project. If I compare it to Dark Sky Paradise, I don't like it. But as a different collaborative project, I think it's great.
I thought the project was going to be a bunch of its going to be and beware type of songs....I was wrong.

So I watched the little short movie and I can say that the music is much more and in context and it makes it really cool. Like I really **** with that movie. Very very very cool. :lol:

Jhene is fine af :smh: Sean a savage for coming in and swooping homie wife :lol:

Back
Top Bottom