Official Billions Thread: Season 7 (Final Season), Episode 9 (10/6/23) - Game Theory Optimal

There is a play in here for Chuck beside revenge and trapping Axe.

He wouldn't burn friendships and money in this manner just to get Axe.

I don't believe it at all.

Can't wait to see what his play is.

I don't get where you're seeing hate for Chuck.

I find dude funny and entertaining. A very fierce opponent. I just happen to like Axe more.

:lol: Nah b.

Did you forget the maybe you will get to **** them all episode?

This is Chuck trying to have his cake and eat it too.

He failed with the land guy after Foley told him to back off, other leads were dead ends. Axe gifts him with the recoup on the town outburst and once he realized he copped his books he devised this plan to get Axe.

What do you think all that laughter in the end was about? He finally caught Axe red handed.

He definitely would burn a friendship to get Axe. Son is crazy enough to risk some of his trust money he isn't even suppose to touch.

Keep in mind Axe is doing this his someone else so in his mind it won't even come out that he screwed over Ira. Plus in his eyes this won't interfere with his campaign.

You may be underestimating how personal this is for Chuck.

There's no larger play here.

Last edited:
Yeh chuck got what he wanted, but he definitely didn't expect Pops to cash out the whole thing. I lightweight feel like he has something up his sleeve for Wendy. There has to be a reason he would leave her in the dark at that point.

Outside of Wendy, I just don't see how Axe gets out of this. He got the one guy that he fired and just paid his house off involved. They got all that surveillance.

its a leap to me for chuck to somehow know axe would specifically incorporate a large number of moving parts and have them all surveilled perfectly

like chuck didnt know when he called the guy in jail that axe's move would be to fake poison/real poison ppl

and am i to assume these guys were going to bank millions off of one location? these are like jamba juices right?

or were they implied to be nationwide?

chuck hurt wendy feelings not listening to her, but what will her investment do in terms of chucks case now that she has money involved too?

I always that Taylor was born a female and is unsure about her identity thus the pronouns Taylor uses.

I thought that was obvious from when she was introduced to us last season.

**** Wendy and you do realize it isn't Chuck going after Axe right? That newly appointed D.A. is the one who put the whole sting together, it's his case. There were multiple employees at Axel Rod's office that got in on the short, it's not coming back to Chuck.

:lol: @ Axe wins. You guys really are delusional.

Chuck is the mastermind though. He got nerdy dude the position, and he knows first hand how dogged he is. Now that he is no longer on Chuck's ***, who better to release his new pet on than Axelrod.

I truly hope so. It seems like he went through a lot and could potentially lose a lot just to get Axe. I mean look at all the money they could have made, all he needed to do was say **** Axe let me live my life. :smh:

Yeh chuck got what he wanted, but he definitely didn't expect Pops to cash out the whole thing. I lightweight feel like he has something up his sleeve for Wendy. There has to be a reason he would leave her in the dark at that point.

Outside of Wendy, I just don't see how Axe gets out of this. He got the one guy that he fired and just paid his house off involved. They got all that surveillance.

I feel like he did though. It just seems like he played everyone perfectly.

its a leap to me for chuck to somehow know axe would specifically incorporate a large number of moving parts and have them all surveilled perfectly

like chuck didnt know when he called the guy in jail that axe's move would be to fake poison/real poison ppl

and am i to assume these guys were going to bank millions off of one location? these are like jamba juices right?

or were they implied to be nationwide?

chuck hurt wendy feelings not listening to her, but what will her investment do in terms of chucks case now that she has money involved too?

That's exactly what Chuck did though. He didn't necessarily know what Axe was going to do, but he knows Axe. He made the smart play to have all 12 locations surveilled, and all the people he comes into contact with to see what happens.

If it is revealed that Chuck knew about Wendy's infidelity then it makes sense that he would set her up by being an *** when she tried to warn him.

Last edited:
forget chucks deductive skills

where the **** was the fixer guy he didnt know a big *** op was underway? 

that mf knows everything

but now conveniently that dude is ghost or inneffectual

nah

Last edited:
Chuck has had all the great breaks this season. I like how both Rhoady and Axe are taking Ls.

Dammit I can't wait til Sunday. I know they're gonna leave us hanging, but I want to hurry up and get it over with.

Chess playing Chuck!

Great finale.

S2 Axe goes down. S3 Rhoades goes down.

That seems clear to me.

In an ep Chuck was suppose to be getting the W he already started taking so many Ls to set up s3. That rift with his dad is permenent. You just kn9w the dude who stole that dominatrix laptop is gonna find his way to Axe and then everything is getting revealed. Somehow the deal with the head of Eastern covering up his father's involvement with ice juice and dipping in to the trust is all gonna come out and ruin Chuck. Son really alone.

That ending with Axe saying goodbye to Wendy with a hug and his wife not even being smart enough to know he wasn't coming also is gonna sting down the line.

"Worth it." :rofl: :pimp: :rofl: :stoneface:

Can't wait for s3.

Last edited:
Pops was too mad. He wanted to see chucks face when he found out Wendy got smashed.

The Afro man is pissed about getting passed over. I wonder does him resigning play into anything next year.

Boyd was ****.

Oh yeah I think Wendy was going to tell him she cleaned up before he cut her off. Although old buddy promised, I can't see how they don't throw her in as well.

Chuck is a **** for basically forgiving Wendy also.

How does he not see where this ends?

I mean Axe is basically out that night.

:rofl: @ how Axe's undercover behind the scenes "Iceland" dude went ghost on him. Cold blooded.

Taylor is one of the doorstep characters TV has seen.

*dopest :rofl: Damn autocorrect

Last edited:
Came in to see how much slander Zik had for Chuck, just as I expected. I respect how Rhoades is willing to crash and burn just to see Axe lose it all and end up in prison. He doesn't care what it cost as long as he destroys him. I honestly don't mind seeing Chuck lose in the end, as long as Axe loses everything as well.

Came in to see how much slander Zik had for Chuck, just as I expected. I respect how Rhoades is willing to crash and burn just to see Axe lose it all and end up in prison. He doesn't care what it cost as long as he destroys him. I honestly don't mind seeing Chuck lose in the end, as long as Axe loses everything as well.

Look at you singing a different tune this week after the finale. Finally realized that Chuck loses everything in trying to take Axe out.

Couole thoughts:
Chuck's dad is ruthless for that reveal.

Lonnie is going to be the loose thread that Axe pulls on. He won't go away quietly.

Wags, Taylor & Dollar Bill coming together like Voltron gave me chills! That scene got me excited for next season

Axe & Wendy's goodbye was oozing of sexual tension. That was the most intimacy they've both shared all season long, quite telling considering it wasn't with their partners

Axe's lawyer definitely told him about the Lara meeting. Can't help to think that he'll try to find a way to cut her loose. Putting all of his personal money into Axe Capital may be the start of it.

Last edited:
For a split second there I thought Bobby was about to start tonguing Wendy down talking about how much he loves her.

Really glad they didn't pull that stunt :lol:

Definitely a dope finale.

Afroman had to know he wasn't in the running for that position.

Taylor is just a beast. I still don't like how they didn't contextualize scene when she got on the plane with her friends from an ep or two ago. I was hoping there'd be a little more to that.

Chuck's father :lol: dude's anger is the type of anger people take to the grave for real.

While I respect Chuck for throwing the kitchen sink at Bobby, you always gotta look out for your people. Doing Ira and his dad that dirty just to hurt Bobby is absolutely crazy.

Look at you singing a different tune this week after the finale. Finally realized that Chuck loses everything in trying to take Axe out.

Umm, yeah no. I have been saying the same thing since day one. I believe Axe will lose in the end. Now until last week's episode; I wasn't sure how far Chuck was willing to go to destroy Bobby. The disdain these two have for one another is deep. Both of them are willing to put their families and livelihoods at risk just to best one another. Let's not get ahead of ourselves either because the writers can throw a curveball at us. I know you're in the school of thought that Chuck has lost everything already; I couldn't disagree with you more. Axe hasn't lost much just yet, next season should be a bloodbath though.

For a split second there I thought Bobby was about to start tonguing Wendy down talking about how much he loves her.

Really glad they didn't pull that stunt :lol:

Definitely a dope finale.

Afroman had to know he wasn't in the running for that position.

Taylor is just a beast. I still don't like how they didn't contextualize scene when she got on the plane with her friends from an ep or two ago. I was hoping there'd be a little more to that.

Chuck's father :lol: dude's anger is the type of anger people take to the grave for real.

While I respect Chuck for throwing the kitchen sink at Bobby, you always gotta look out for your people. Doing Ira and his dad that dirty just to hurt Bobby is absolutely crazy.

Ax does not seem to have that infidelity bone in his body.

I love Chucks dad also. He goes all the way with it and is so petty.

Taylor is going to explode and jump off her new building, dealing with identity crises.

I hope Ax gets back at Larry ( Dude who set him up)

LOL @ Afroman I couldnt take him serious.

I love the dialogue between Axe and Chuck in the season finale of each season. These two dudes are ruthless and I love it how everyone else is collateral damage. I'm in this show for the long haul so I'm thrilled Chuck got the upper hand in this season because I expect Axe to get the wins next season. Nothing wrong with admitting this season didn't go well for Axe. I'm not saying Chuck is in a great spot now that he's alienated his dad but he should get credit for the win no matter how brief or tenuous that win is.

I'm not saying Chuck is in a great spot now that he's alienated his dad but he should get credit for the win no matter how brief or tenuous that win is.
I think we saw a changing of the guard with Chuck and his Father. 

Chuck has become his father and Sr. doesn't like the monster he created.

I expected Sr. to praise Chuck for his willingness to do anything to get what he wants, so I was shocked to see how hurt and upset he was.

I won't go so far as to say they foreshadowed Chuck Sr. death but I did think it briefly when Sr. said "you will always be my son and at my funeral   you will say nice things....."

I think that Chuck has crossed that line between good and evil and there is no turning back.

Expect him to be extra Savage next Season and lay more waste to those who stand in his way.

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom