Official Bitcoin Thread

Cryptopia. Do not buy from YoBit I've heard to stay away.
I've been buying on Cryptopia for a few weeks now.

LDOGE is up 3 sats in the past 1.5hrs . The guy I got the coin from is up 7x in 2 days. Has called 3 other coins up 10,000 sats.

He's calling BRK too . Don't have anymore instant buy so I will watch the rest . Don't want to sell my stacks.

I can't find lodge anywhere..coin market cap doesn't pull it up either .. any where else where charts can be found ?

I transferred my LTC to bittrex. I can't buy altcoins with LTC, I have to convert to BTC first?

Somebody needs make a platform that is a one-stop-shop and easy to use for converting and buying.

I transferred my LTC to bittrex. I can't buy altcoins with LTC, I have to convert to BTC first?

Somebody needs make a platform that is a one-stop-shop and easy to use for converting and buying.

Yup BTC you have to use to buy most coins, ETH you could buy some coins

After a month of waiting for Coinbase to increase my limit, they give me another BS answer and tell me to try again in 60days. Im officially giving up with them.
I can't find lodge anywhere..coin market cap doesn't pull it up either .. any where else where charts can be found ?
Probably cause you searched LODGE instead of LDOGE lol. 

Use Shapeshift to convert. I use Jaxxwallet and convert while its in my wallet.

Where you buying these up?

Fellas, I need help figuring out Bittrex.
I transferred some ripple from polo to Bittrex.
Then I used that ripple on Bittrex to get me some BTC.

Now I'm at a point where I'm trying to buy waves with that BTC but I can't figure out how to use all my BTC to buy waves.
When I try to make the transaction it buys 1 wave coin at a time.
The purchasing screen is not very intuitive on these websites.
You can manually put the amount of waves you want to purchase in the first box at the top. I believe the max button will enter your btc held and give u the amount of waves equal to your btc held on the exchange.

Im new to Bittrex as well been on for about a week

Hunter coin looks pretty cool as far as the idea for mining goes.

So its a video game like an 8 bit zelda type game. You purchase a hunter with coins. You have to battle bots solo or as a group and you can advance and grab coins if you dont die. I think it costs coins to move your character. But i was like thats pretty cool idea as far as mining based on you playing a game

I first bought DGB at .006 cents, had over 700% percent return. Too bad I only bought like $200 worth lol. Got more later on.

Anyone holding on to bytecoin? it went up a lot since I bought it but idk if I wanna hold onto 300k coins cause people say it's a scam.

Anyone use Copay.io wallet on their laptop/desktop? 

I'm concerned that there's no way to log out... all you have to do is launch the app from your laptop/desktop, and you're in. Also, even if you put a "spending password" on your wallet, it gets removed every time you close out and reopen it.

Really don't understand how that's safe at all. 

You can manually put the amount of waves you want to purchase in the first box at the top. I believe the max button will enter your btc held and give u the amount of waves equal to your btc held on the exchange.

Im new to Bittrex as well been on for about a week
or you can buy WAVES via their official lite client.  You can use a credit card and get waves!

I first bought DGB at .006 cents, had over 700% percent return. Too bad I only bought like $200 worth lol. Got more later on.

Anyone holding on to bytecoin? it went up a lot since I bought it but idk if I wanna hold onto 300k coins cause people say it's a scam.

I got in bcn at 140 a few days ago and just sold at 138. Looking for it to dip under 130 then buy back in and make a small profit. I've seen mixed reviews about their longevity

@Johnny cakes
 -  i have fam and acquaintances that are in japan and use it daily.  they talk about paying food, buying items, and playing games with it. and they love to rally on their OWN cryptocurrency. monacoin is about 3-4yrs old...older than ETH, and has a cult following that i'm willing to bet on.  Then you add that they have already implemented segwit, and are/going to add lightning network. DAMN. 

Top 5 Crypto in Japan currently, and this is a pretty big statement considering all the other altcoins:

https://themerkle.com/top-5-cryptocurrencies-in-japan/

Just saw this....

You can run this url on google chrome translate to read the news.

http://akiba-pc.watch.impress.co.jp/docs/news/news/1064305.html

More and more adoption coming in Japan for monacoin

Last edited:
I had the game messed up. Since last week I just copped couple thousand coins of a few things and decided to stop trading and just hill... I'm up couple hundred... should have been doing this from the begining

I had the game messed up. Since last week I just copped couple thousand coins of a few things and decided to stop trading and just hill... I'm up couple hundred... should have been doing this from the begining
I've also heard this from many ppl in this space. I am currently doing it now. Holding Golem, Stratis, ETC, SYS, Sia as of now. It's fun to check on Blockfolio but I don't trade it. Just hold.

Back
Top Bottom