Official Bitcoin Thread

Crypto is just an emotional rollercoaster that maybe makes 1% of people that hold it rich. What a terrible investment in anything that really doesn’t exist, can crash like this, and has so much influence from a different country and one man.

After every crypto crash there’s always some bs excuse that has zero logic behind it.

Took some link around 24.60s. Like what I heard in the bankless podcast with chain link god. Data is one of the most valuable assets and this is the leader in bringing data on chain. Plus we have solid value creating tokenomics.

that’s been my thing here with evaluating projects, I only want tokens that generate value for the holder. Think of it as revenue or earnings for stocks. Main reason I love sushi.

got my bids set for eth at the 200 day, debating on where to throw my last piece of cash aside from that.
I been going hard on chainlink the past couple weeks... Data from the real world to the blockchain world will be limitless and data is the new oil.. I had like 10 link I bought 8 bucks a while back... clearly not enough as I wasnt convinced of links potential ... Now I'm buying 20 dollar link like it's on sale .. 😂

Crypto is just an emotional rollercoaster that maybe makes 1% of people that hold it rich. What a terrible investment in anything that really doesn’t exist, can crash like this, and has so much influence from a different country and one man.

After every crypto crash there’s always some bs excuse that has zero logic behind it.
The crash is based on Algorithms ... No more no less... Whether the Algorithms is based on manipulation or news doesn't matter , just know it's based on Algorithms..

Have about $8k invested spread across bitcoin, ethereum, cardano, matic, safemoon. Am truly just gonna forget about it for 5 years and consider it lost money lol. I have no idea what gonna happen and this sort of watching daily movement (when crashing) is stress i don’t need in my life lol

Added more ETH yesterday around $2,400.... Also started small positions in ICP, DOT, LINK, and XRP. ADA, MATIC, BTC, and SUSHI round out my holdings.

Reached my target investment portfolio ratio of 30% crypto / 70% stocks. Now to figure out how to DCA with it all lol

don’t believe in everything you’ve read regarding influence, how many get rich off crypto (maybe 2%?lol Jk) what percentage of wallets hold Btc etc.

Yeah sure tokens aren’t tangible, but so is the internet. What you’re trying to say is that crypto doesn’t have utility or a use case. This is how relatively young and growing technology is supposed to look like. Volatility wise, guessing we’ll see some sort of regulation in the future if this is where say banking is shifting to.

Problem with crypto is the two biggest ones shouldn’t be crashing like this. Imagine AAPL and AMZN dropping 50%. That would mean there’s WW3 or something life changing happening. When the “safest” ones fall like this, yea it’s a crash. You can forget about your money for who knows how long.

What an emotional rollercoaster even if u got in early. Literally only 1-2% actually get rich off crypto And that’s mainly because they had the capital and got in at the perfect times.

Obviously do what’s best for you but besides BTC I try to take out my initial investment whenever I double. That way I’m always playing with house money. I also think that I’ve gotten spoiled with some crazy returns. Honestly a 200% return in a few months is wild to think about. Trying to condition myself not to get greedy or expect crazy returns consistently.

Problem with crypto is the two biggest ones shouldn’t be crashing like this. Imagine AAPL and AMZN dropping 50%. That would mean there’s WW3 or something life changing happening. When the “safest” ones fall like this, yea it’s a crash. You can forget about your money for who knows how long.

What an emotional rollercoaster even if u got in early. Literally only 1-2% actually get rich off crypto And that’s mainly because they had the capital and got in at the perfect times.
Don’t know about actual number of people getting rich off of crypto but I’m sure many people have done well too.

it is an emotional roller coaster for sure but that’s why you can’t be going into thinking every token is going to the moon.

haven’t looked at the charts but this might be one of the if not the biggest correction for Btc and eth, but it has had one helluva run up too. So yeah just try to understand how the cycles are going, price action, DCA accordingly, or just yolo set and forget it.

Reduced volatility won’t come until there’s some sort of regulation, which is weird to think about considering crypto is supposed to be decentralized yadda yadda.

Where are you getting this 1-2% number from? Or are you just pulling this number out your ***?

Where are you getting this 1-2% number from? Or are you just pulling this number out your ***?

Out of my *** mostly. But there are numerous indicators that the number is extremely small compared to the people who actually invested in this.

I will forever be the leader of the bears.

Obviously I hope we all get rich, but once again this is history repeating itself. It’s like a cycle. For those that actually are holders, how many years are u holding for? For what type of gains?

Way too volatile of an investment DCA or not.

Last edited:
F53CFCC0-528D-47A3-B14F-6963DA258C79.jpeg

Out of my *** mostly. But there are numerous indicators that the number is extremely small compared to the people who actually invested in this.

I will forever be the leader of the bears.

Obviously I hope we all get rich, but once again this is history repeating itself. It’s like a cycle. For those that actually are holders, how many years are u holding for? For what type of gains?

Way too volatile of an investment DCA or not.
Yeah man, it’s a cycle, no one ever said a cycle is going from to be straight up; there’s going to be small and large corrections along the way as with any previous cycle. Though current cycle
might look more like 2013

I’m just holding for this cycle, which I’m in the group that this is halfway point. Then accumulate during the actual bear market

Back
Top Bottom