Official Bitcoin Thread

hows everybody doing? im doing great since i got all this free cash from BCC. anybody need me to pay their rent. shout out to Diego and AF1982 LOL

Seems like a lot of people cant access their BCC to sell/ trade and thats why the pump is so big right now. That and like 20 confirmations are needed to withdrawl.

Also seems likeits only a matter if time before coinbase adds bcc and gives their clients their rightful share

Damn I should have kept my BTC smh

I sold when it was close to $2800 for fear of losing out.

Mah I still made a $400 profit though.

Still have my ETH and LTC with coinbase though.

I should have read up that if you have BTC you would get the equivalent amount in BCC smh

Gave away all that free money.

Couldn't find anything by searching..but does anyone deal with MaxCoins? My coworker just bought 1,000 coins and it got me curious.

Coinbase will support Bitcoin Cash on January 1st for anyone who holds on there. Whatever amount of btc you had prior to fork is what you will get

crazy run past 24hrs.. everything green :nthat:

What goes up..

..goes to the MOON

o4kiivegv9hy.gif

UVNQPfE.png

Last edited:
hows everybody doing? im doing great since i got all this free cash from BCC. anybody need me to pay their rent. shout out to Diego and AF1982 LOL

Nah, but you can pay off my masters. It will look nice next to both of my engineering bachelors degrees.

I really need to learn this stuff. But now I think it's too late to just buy and hope it grows in value. Mining set ups might be the way to go and that's something I can't do.

I literally hate myself now for not buying more NEO when it was 7$ just a week ago. I thought it was gonna drop even more. And look at it now. 16$.
I hope it pulls back to at least 12$ soon.

Last edited:
I really need to learn this stuff. But now I think it's too late to just buy and hope it grows in value. Mining set ups might be the way to go and that's something I can't do.

It's definitely not to late to get in the game, still plenty of money to be made. Just have to smart about where you put it and do your research.

Back
Top Bottom