Official Bitcoin Thread

Do you think that's going to move the needle much for SOL projects??

I'm not sure it will resurrect some old dead projects but it should help the bluechips and solid ones. It should also have a good effect on the SOL price too I would think.

The new wave for SOL NFT's is software utility where NFTs will give you access to tools for analysing NFT projects or minting from contracts.
I think that's what a lot of the top guys on ETH miss when they go on other platforms because they don't have the same tools.

Soldier node devs been going through it this week.

I would have rugged if i was them boys but credit to them they sticking with it :lol:

Cosmos projects are phenomenal. The atom token just has no real utility or purpose yet. It’ll get there as you can use it to secure networks within the Cosmos ecosystem but it’s still a ways away.

Dossier from Paradigm.. follow the smart money!

Dossier from Paradigm.. follow the smart money!
Cosmos SDK and IBC are very important and winning products. Doesn’t mean it’ll translate as well to Cosmos token price. You’ll need to see it used more to secure networks to make it worthwhile. Not bearish on Cosmos at all, actually a fan, but it’s not up there with sol, Luna and avax Token utility wise

Soldier node devs been going through it this week.

I would have rugged if i was them boys but credit to them they sticking with it :lol:

:lol: that’s why I like the project. It’s so bad it’s good. Nothing works, price is tanking and these dudes are trying their hardest to fix it and still doing everything wrong. :lol:

It’s like they know they’re bad and they just accepted the fact they will have to work super hard.

Sld is the water boy of nodes.

A6B1C1AE-3A7E-45CC-96A4-AE4DD759A203.jpeg

if this goes back to where it was it’s going to go ape ****. Faith will be restored. :lol:

I’d be stressed if I was down 20k, I only put in a few racks.

All these **** nodes and stuff at just fun to play around with but I’m always skeptical of the too good to be true projects. Whales can tank them in a day.

I actually borrowed against some of my other crypto so I had money to play with.

I got greedy and thought I could double some money in 45 days.

I do like the project tho. I'm actually gonna ride it out for a while. I already seen a nasty dip so I'm ready for bs that comes with it.

Yeah I like the project too. I’m down for anything that says 🖕to their legacy financial system.

I just wanted to put in something I wasn’t going to be emotional about and just let it run up for a year and see what happens.

My tune will change though if it 5x or something I’ll have to take profits.

Back
Top Bottom