Official Bitcoin Thread

This rush into ETH is definitely related to BTCs problems, but I'm not sure ETH could ever replace Bitcoin. They have to reach a solution soon.
well someone is definitely going to be the dominant crypto....maybe best to hedge? Depends on your current situation. Good luck!

Coinbase got me tight i couldnt get my debit verified so waiting on bank deposits. Ready to cop that ether and that shether!

ETH dipped to 39.xx just now. really tempted to buy but wondering if it'll dip some more before it goes back up. the huge rises this past week have me hesitant that it might drop even more before we see a rise. decisions decisions

ETH dipped to 39.xx just now. really tempted to buy but wondering if it'll dip some more before it goes back up. the huge rises this past week have me hesitant that it might drop even more before we see a rise. decisions decisions
good that u waited. its dropping. lets ee where the bottom is

Last edited:
Damn, both are really going down.
Do we just continue to hold or could this be a good time to buy more?

You guys see this going back up?

Man it's hard to say.... I'm gonna try not to watch as much over the weekend but I sold what will be a 3rd of the ETH at 40 bucks or so. I'm hoping it doesn't go back down to the teens or I'm gonna have to hold for a while again until it shoot back up.

Man it's hard to say.... I'm gonna try not to watch as much over the weekend but I sold what will be a 3rd of the ETH at 40 bucks or so. I'm hoping it doesn't go back down to the teens or I'm gonna have to hold for a while again until it shoot back up.
if it goes down to the teens, you bet im gonna triple down at that price

Well that's not good for what I bought a few days ago via bank :lol:

It will probably be back in the teens by next Thursday

Well that's not good for what I bought a few days ago via bank
laugh.gif

its all good man. you have to look at long term for ETH.  just double down when it gets in the teens

Well that's not good for what I bought a few days ago via bank :lol:

Z don't worry man I bought some at 50 via bank transfer lol... gonna have to sit down for a sec but it will bounce back

i can see this going lower because of the whole scaling issue right now with BTC.  if you bought high up, i would consider getting some extra powder together to buy lower so you can lower your average. remember this is not for weak hands so i would not advise you to enter if you cannot handle the big swings and trade at your own risk. i do not want to hear ppl saying they lost all their money cause of this thread. anyways good luck. ill be looking to add more on the next dip

I think if ETH drops below this 36 its been sitting on for a while it will freefall back into the teens. waiting on that before I jump in. also keeping an eye on DASH. a lot of people are predicting it to overtake BTC if BTC starts to fail. I was on it a week and a half ago when it dipped to about 40 but hesitated. sure enough it went well past 100 this week :lol:

Why did no one mention dash in here :lol:

Y'all gave good info on ETH andwhat not which turned out to be true and akyrocketed to a level I don't think many thought was possible in such a short time

Damn.
I missed out on this DASH train?
Be careful though JK or fapmaster have mentioned a bunch of other alt coins.

I guess this is where Jaxwallet would come in handy?
It would've allowed me to buy these other coins using the ETH and btc that I currently have?

Last edited:
It's great what fap and JK and others have done sharing all the knowledge they do, but as with any investment I'd highly recommend you still do your own research and not just buy blindly because others are telling you to. That is the worst possible thing to do in my opinion because you don't have a full grasp of what you're putting your money into. I found out about DASH by just researching other cryptos and looking into their charts on poloniex

guys please do your own research when investing into cryptos. i dont advise anyone to follow me into anything. i am just voicing my opinions in here and DASH was DARKCOIN before so please do your own homework

Back
Top Bottom