Official Bitcoin Thread

i’m interested to hear the sentiment on rebase tokens as a whole. i know that no two are exactly alike and how they manage the treasury makes a huge difference. i think for myself, i might wait until rome hits close to $500 again and i’m pulling out most of my investment. maybe.

hopefully i get a little concave allocation and i’ll look at my options then take some cues from slurms. dude has done some huge deep dive on the mechanics of the ponzi coins.
Concave is looking at filling out the treasury with OHM and forks, along with other assets and fee-generating services to generate revenue [edit: and stables]. Wont be strict ponzie. Will also be cross-chain. They're trying to evolve the OHM model and be their own thing. Thankfully.

Last edited:
Btw, highly encourage you folks to check your wallet approvals.

revoke any that looks sus and just monitor it every now and then.

I used debank to do it, you can also use etherscan.

Also, debank shows you the strong rewards and dollar value prior to you claiming it, pretty cool.

Need these supducks to pop off so I can flip one for a chromie squiggle

That toy booger I flipped for .55 earlier this week would be worth 1 eth today on the time magazine animated show smh

Tarot scrolls closed a 1/1 auction for 15 eth today

Someone grabbed a scroll off the floor at 5.95, wasn’t even listed for an hour. These are going to be 25-50 eth long term at minimum

Need these supducks to pop off so I can flip one for a chromie squiggle

That toy booger I flipped for .55 earlier this week would be worth 1 eth today on the time magazine animated show smh

Tarot scrolls closed a 1/1 auction for 15 eth today

Someone grabbed a scroll off the floor at 5.95, wasn’t even listed for an hour. These are going to be 25-50 eth long term at minimum

did u grab aliendood that dropped today?

Aped into that Gemma project someone posted a few pages back loving these joints
646D8AE2-5E90-4B81-939D-F764CC57E1EC.jpeg

Everything is the same tho, its all through ETH
-Need 10 strong to get a poly node.
-You pay ETH gas for the poly maintenance

The only difference as of right now is
- you get .rewarded 0.125 instead of 0.09 a day.
-And the poly is going to decay after 10 strong.

Maybe it will change later on with the StrongChain
Just another thing to add....

With Poly nodes (service 2 actually) you'll be able to roll STRONG rewards straight into another
node... They'll be no need to claim to wallet first. You can't do that, and won't ever be able to do that, with service 1 ETH nodes...

Back
Top Bottom