Official Bitcoin Thread

my rebase tokens yooooo :lol:

CB24BF81-7684-4E79-B85A-01CE06B4273C.gif

Got in on Time when it was pretty low already. Can't imagine how it must feel to have gotten in when it was 8 - 9K. You can look at this as an excellent buying opportunity or the end, I suppose. Hopefully it'll be back up near 2K by tomorrow.

Just go to the website and play with their calculator. That'll make you feel better. It's was meant to be a long hold anyways. My investment is still set to do a 5X in just the next 60 - 90 days.

Still, when I do take profits, they're going to ETH and Strongnodes. That and a little fiat.

I’m just letting mine ride but I also don’t have much skin in the game so it’s not hard for me to do that.

I’m gonna get back to the basics I think. Kind of easy to lose sight during a bull run.

93A65FD1-0C69-4A6A-9978-325F51264F0E.png

About 20K in entries, majority in TIME, but probably a minimum 1K per across all tokens.

I was feeling myself towards the end of a strong first year in crypto and lost sight of things for a few months in October/November. :smh: :lol: :sick:

Nothing worse than the drunk decision I made to piss away 2K I gambling on AvaPay a month later though. ..
I'm also in deep on Time. I can afford to lose it but it will have a Lil sting to it.

Crazy how all the DAOs are looking like they are done.

I had made good $ in crypto going into November.. put in a few DAOs and those have all got crushed. Glad I got out a few of the biggest positions, but I really took a beating with reserve currencies

That Boryoku priviledge :lol:

Have yout tried one of the botting tools like Cyberkeys or Candy Cane?
Even if you dont use it to bot, I've noticed that their price always go up before a big mint then dump a bit shortly afterwards. Could be a good swing trading opportunity if you have the SOL for it.

No whitelist for Suites though unfortunately, even though the Dragonz devs secured a partner suite :lol: :smh:. Were you able to mint? No luck here and I decided against aping on secondary. Looking like a bad call thus far.

I had a Candy Cane but sold it yesterday after the Suites mint. Like you said they always pump before/after a big mint and then retrace. Might buy back after the price settles just to keep swinging it. Feature wise Candy Cane is the most basic and the price reflects that. I've been tempted to snag a Cyberkey lately but prices are a bit too high for me now. I've heard good things about Solana Research Lab and Soller too.

with crypto crabbing the last bunch of months, it’s been pretty amazing to see NFTs continue to boom. i looked up the price of the boryoku dragons like stick stick has and nearly crapped my pants. not buying a bunch of doodles when the floor was under 1eth is gonna haunt me forever too.

NFTs have really been insane. I've neglected researching new chains, coins, etc since I went into the deep end. All these nodes and rebase coins you guys mention are like gibberish to me :lol:. I've scaled back my yield farming too. I mostly just park UST on Anchor Protocol nowadays. I won't complain though. I've been able to grow my stack way more than I could've imagined. I'm kinda hoping we keep going sideways so NFTs keep going up only :lol:.

how often am I supposed to get Qi after setting up my vault? it's been 2 weeks and its still showing 0 this week and 0 last week.

also when should i be claiming on bal. trying to make sure im optimized.

i don’t own much klima but the rome dump kinda bums me out. looking back at it, i’m glad i shaved some off to swap for ID back when rome was still at around $700 and i’m glad i didn’t ape into any of the other ones. we’ll see where it’s at in 3 months.

at current prices/rates i’m making almost 1k/month on cosmos coins. i should figure out how to pump more into those cause i don’t even have that much in there. never thought they’d outperform the rebase tokens by a mile.

pdino pdino What are the Planetwatch earnings looking like now? And is it worth it to buy in now? I'm thinking about getting one soon.

How long has TIME been actively giving rewards?

I believe it started in September and has been giving rewards since.

Most people are pointing to the treasury in regards to how healthy the project is. However the price is not reflective of the treasury. Price has plummeted over the last 60 days.

pdino pdino What are the Planetwatch earnings looking like now? And is it worth it to buy in now? I'm thinking about getting one soon.

I have an awair. Something happened about a week ago causing the awairs to recieved slightly less rewards. I used to get roughly 20 planets a day. Now I get 17.

I highly doubt there are many other people mining in my area. I've been looking into it and apparently the issue is with awair not with the Planets team.

i’ll still hold out hope i can recoup my rome investment down the line but it’s a great learning lesson if not. i have to be better about taking profit when the time is ripe.
Honestly this is kinda how I look at it. I have some other non crypto plays in the works so I'm not super tripping but I'm never apeing into a project the same way again. DCA or bust. IDC who vouches for it.

I believe it started in September and has been giving rewards since.

Most people are pointing to the treasury in regards to how healthy the project is. However the price is not reflective of the treasury. Price has plummeted over the last 60 days.

I have an awair. Something happened about a week ago causing the awairs to recieved slightly less rewards. I used to get roughly 20 planets a day. Now I get 17.

I highly doubt there are many other people mining in my area. I've been looking into it and apparently the issue is with awair not with the Planets team.
I briefly read that there may be a rewards reduction coming soon. You still think its worth getting into?

Back
Top Bottom