Official Bitcoin Thread

Art blocks pieces have been consistently u ser buying pressure by whales and flamingo DAO

Wouldn’t shock me to see an nft szn kick off eventually even though everyone thinks they’re dead and going to 0

Really liked what cosmos is doing with 2.0, would consider starting a position again in the 8 range

wait what? how? i already started unsealing mine and probably have around 9-10 months more to go? can we unseal right away? and do what with it?
It's one of the hero jobs, like monster hunting. I haven't read the docs in detail but it sounds like it unseals a portion for use immediately, during the designated time. I gotta read it more because I specifically bought a hero to use for this.

did you work the testnet and get the airdrop. pissed that i didn’t follow up on that.

Nah, I too kept pushing it till later.
I've given up on farming airdrops at this point cuz I never get them and the odd time I do I sell when its worthless.

SOS :SMH:

i wonder when the VCs are gonna offload their aptos bags.

Looks like their tokens are locked for a year but those locked stakens can be staked for some reason.

1666160934222.png

80% staked means the VC's will be getting some big emissions so I won't be touching this for a long time until it gets to like the 1 to 2 dollar range.
Currently trading at $8

Need to read up on this and Sui some more but 8 Billion FDC for 21 TPS and a young ecosystem is too high. I thought it was meant to be a Solana Killer. 21 TPS is ETH level TPS.

i’m in the SUI discord but that’s another project that i’ll probably miss out on. i’ve been super busy with work and family.

Where you been

Took the summer off and travelled a bit.

Tried to get a job in crypto but my lack of startup experience and the downturn didn't make things easy so i had to resort to finding another job in tech.

I rarely come on NT anymore |l

What's good y'all?
Haven't been here in a minute ..

Seen y'all talking about unrealized gains , lol ..

I probably had about 160k plus in unrealized gains.

I pulled out about 10k last bullrun, primarily made 7k off doge coin...

Wish I pulled out more but I didn't .. 🤷🏽‍♂️

Been playing the futures market(kucoin) the last month building my beloved xrp stack .. been averaging about 30 bucks a day scalp trading...

The whole market been really quiet . We're already 12 months into the bear market. I don't even watch my portfolio anymore.

Staking some ada at 5 percent

Building up my AMP & LINK portfolio for the next run up.

Man, I know y’all warned me about this when I first jumped into crypto. But it’s so hard to keep putting money in, knowing that I’m just slowly losing for maybe 2 years before things are gonna turn around.

Much more fun when I entered the bull market and I’m doubling my money almost every single day.

Looking at my year to date profit/loss for 2022
09CA8339-9FFF-4648-B7BC-9A461B96273F.gif

You were cashing out though if I remember right.

Wish I would have.

Yeah 2021 I took all my profits. Paid for a trip to Jamaica and a trip to Paris. Left a little in for 2022 and have just been dca-ing all of 2022 and haven’t cashed out once. In the red all this year with no sign of change for a while.

According to just my CB account I’m about $1,000 down this year. Which isn’t toooooo bad but it def doesn’t make me wanna yolo my retirement into crypto :lol:

Last edited:
Took the summer off and travelled a bit.

Tried to get a job in crypto but my lack of startup experience and the downturn didn't make things easy so i had to resort to finding another job in tech.

I rarely come on NT anymore |l

Where you at now - PM ya boy we miss you

zkEVM is coming to mainnet soon. My hunch would be they snapshot users before launching EVM for the eventual airdrop. I would bridge and just use zkSync for gitcoin grants, defi through wallets like argent, swaps on zigzag etc.

Back
Top Bottom