Official Bitcoin Thread

1704923486082.jpeg

I can taste the salt from here.
Always happy to see Gary take more L's

I said I was done with NFTs but if I get whitelist spots from the Discord then I might have to be back in the game. :lol:
Haven't paid attention since Boryoku days. Still have my Aurory but that seems to be dead now.

Yeah just pick and choose your WL/presales and it's easy money :lol:. These days with NFTs I'm mostly just flipping or swing trading. Not really looking to hold anything long term except for my Blockron. NFT market is way too fickle.

I think Aurory got crushed because their treasury was on FTX :smh:. Boryoku is having a new mint in like a month. Hopefully will allow me to look for some exit liq on a few Genesis.

This happened yesterday. The real number was more like $8 million :wow:. There was only $2.5m liquidity in the pool. On the 1m candle price opened at 0.13, wicked to $4, and closed at 0.2 Buyer was down $5m+ almost instantly. When these types of [redacted] trades start to happen I think it's safe to say we're in a bullrun :lol: :lol:.

noskey noskey is the berachain testnet announcement bull****??
No it's live. I've made a couple swaps on BEX, pulled from the faucet a couple times. You can pull .25 BERA (testnet) every 8 hours I think.

Docs.berachain.com has the info on adding the network to MM or whatever wallet.

Honeycomb (the honey jar's "anti-hustle tech" nft that gives WL or special access to BERA-official projects) isnt mooning yet (relative to pre-testnet go time). Get that ASAP, cause people are going to start burning those to get access to Apiology DAO (I think Bera-adjacent DAO, probs not BERA-official). But imagine having WL access to the next (if any) jpeg drop from the Bong Bera team...

I bought one for .2 ETH a few days ago, currently .26 at time of post. Holding a HC also gives you extra (0.005) tBERA per day. Not a lot but it's not nothing, and playing on the testnet at all will be beneficial.

BERA airdrop potentially solved, and price action of token would be protected. Anyone else try playing in the testnet yet?

Feel like this time around there will be a lot more profit taking and more steady climbing throughout the years, instead of parabolic pumps in 2 months

Honeycomb (the honey jar's "anti-hustle tech" nft that gives WL or special access to BERA-official projects) isnt mooning yet (relative to pre-testnet go time). Get that ASAP, cause people are going to start burning those to get access to Apiology DAO (I think Bera-adjacent DAO, probs not BERA-official). But imagine having WL access to the next (if any) jpeg drop from the Bong Bera team...

I bought one for .2 ETH a few days ago, currently .26 at time of post. Holding a HC also gives you extra (0.005) tBERA per day. Not a lot but it's not nothing, and playing on the testnet at all will be beneficial.
Pls somebody else tell me they bought a honeycomb nft when I posted this.

For Those Of You That Have The Saga Phone, Would You Say It’s Worth It To Take A Swing At Chapter Two?

Thinking About Ordering One Tonight. Been Sold On Solana Since Phantom Beta And Wanna Keep Supporting

smedroc smedroc 2025?!?!? :wow:

Back
Top Bottom