Official Bitcoin Thread

what is everyones thoughts on bots? specifically using telegram bots to snipe token launches? ive seen and know peeps that just run these automatically and put $100 per new contract/lp that meets their set criteria, and if one of them hits....its almost like hitting the lotto. I hear of bananagun, bitbot, etc.... i feel this will be here to stay, thoughts??

New BLOG POST:

2024-03-25 08_16_16-Put a small position into this POLYGON token _ Patreon.png

For port followers, sort 24hr gains.....feels good right? make sure to take profits!!!

2024-03-25 08_17_26-Portfolio Overview - CoinGecko.png

Read more on ------->>> MY BLOG
1711385587634.png

:nthat:

what is everyones thoughts on bots? specifically using telegram bots to snipe token launches? ive seen and know peeps that just run these automatically and put $100 per new contract/lp that meets their set criteria, and if one of them hits....its almost like hitting the lotto. I hear of bananagun, bitbot, etc.... i feel this will be here to stay, thoughts??
I've tried and failed. Unless you get pre-launch alpha and buy before the launch you're set to lose. Bananagun was what I used and it was good, but you're competing against bots/algos and rugs more than anything else, so even if you can snipe an entry and have an exit plan, you need those 1 or 2 hits to be at least a 10x to hope you break even. It's gambling at its most degen :smh:

I've tried and failed. Unless you get pre-launch alpha and buy before the launch you're set to lose. Bananagun was what I used and it was good, but you're competing against bots/algos and rugs more than anything else, so even if you can snipe an entry and have an exit plan, you need those 1 or 2 hits to be at least a 10x to hope you break even. It's gambling at its most degen :smh:

great feedback noskey noskey

i see bananagun is at $43+ per token and that is due to holding it gives holders revenue sharing. do you feel that tg bots like the one you describe will always have a place in crypto?? volume=$$$

Maybe that is the wave?

I can't comment on the ETH side but TG bots on Solana are valuable just for trading in general, not necessarily sniping. Track your entry/exit, PnL, limit buys/sells, among other features. It also usually takes new tokens 1+ hours to be searchable on Jupiter. But you can buy right away on a TG bot since it interacts directly with the contracts. Sometimes simply buying before it's "easy" to buy can lock in a W.

BonkBot
Trojan (previously Unibot)
FluxBot
SolTradingBot
WifBot (newcomer)

Are some to take a look at. I've used BonkBot and Trojan and would recommend.

Photon is also something to take a look at. It's like a TG bot on steroids with a graphical interface rather than prompt-based. Works with ETH/SOL/Base/Blast.

(my reflink)

I can't comment on the ETH side but TG bots on Solana are valuable just for trading in general, not necessarily sniping. Track your entry/exit, PnL, limit buys/sells, among other features. It also usually takes new tokens 1+ hours to be searchable on Jupiter. But you can buy right away on a TG bot since it interacts directly with the contracts. Sometimes simply buying before it's "easy" to buy can lock in a W.

BonkBot
Trojan (previously Unibot)
FluxBot
SolTradingBot
WifBot (newcomer)

Are some to take a look at. I've used BonkBot and Trojan and would recommend.

Photon is also something to take a look at. It's like a TG bot on steroids with a graphical interface rather than prompt-based. Works with ETH/SOL/Base/Blast.

(my reflink)

any of the bots you use do revenue sharing?

any of the bots you use do revenue sharing?

I believe it's on the roadmap for Trojan but I'm not 100%.

FluxBot doesn't do revshare afaik but if you hold their token ($FLUXB) you get "reflections" (airdrops of more $FLUXB) collected from transfer taxes.

BonkBot's gimmick is buying/burning $BONK with the fees they collect.

Not sure about SolTradingBot but they do have a token ($STB) so maybe? Also possible that holding certain amounts of their token just unlocks more features (maybe the same for FluxBot?)

I'd assume WifBot will follow in BonkBot's footsteps and buy/burn $WIF with their fees.

And I believe Photon will be doing revshare/token eventually.

CB accepts USDC deposits, you just have to make sure you select the correct chain (BASE from your post)

2024-03-25 13_58_22-USDC Balances _ Coinbase.png
Ok this is dope, I borrowed some usdc against some eth last week but wasn’t sure and ended up swapping to eth and bridging and transferring but I would rather not do that work. Is this from the web browser, Coinbase app, or Coinbase wallet? (I couldn’t figure this out from the Coinbase app)

Ok this is dope, I borrowed some usdc against some eth last week but wasn’t sure and ended up swapping to eth and bridging and transferring but I would rather not do that work. Is this from the web browser, Coinbase app, or Coinbase wallet? (I couldn’t figure this out from the Coinbase app)

The previous screencap was from desktop, but i just checked cb app and u can do it there as well. (See below of app screenshot)

Just click on dropdown to change networks when depositing usdc

IMG_4572.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom