Official Bitcoin Thread

TenX (PAY) is looking promising in their future plans. Their team is going to be in the US market by Q4 due to a massive marketing push by Q1 2018.

They just started the process to get their banking license within the next 6-12 months (crypto loans, crypto credit card, being their own card issuer and hopefully issuesing cards for other companies). Maybe an exchange in the future?

Wanchain sounds like a very interesting concept.

Also is anybody taking interest in Electroneum??

The idea of being able to mine simply off your phone via an wallet app is very cute. I need to read into it more though.

The concept is ideal but ...

I have some concerns about it. Will this be using ASIC on the mobile devices. If so, this will cause issues with the performance of the phone and features on the phone.

Also, will there be a blockchain on the app that sits on your mobile device? If so, this will be a huge plus...

Will they require use of your mobile service provider, hence sprint, Verizon, etc? If so, cap on your data/bandwidth?

Are they developing the app as a SaaS concept which basically a cloud base platform? If so, I need more details on this.

I just need to read the whitelisting and see where I can talk with their developers...

If this goes well, the capital demand will be high in order to fund this huge infrastructure.

Idea is great, roadmap is a concern...but I need to see their whitelisting

Last edited:
Wanchain sounds like a very interesting concept.

Also is anybody taking interest in Electroneum??

The idea of being able to mine simply off your phone via an wallet app is very cute. I need to read into it more though.

Im in Wanchain Goldlist, and im not sure how i feel about mining and phones, that seems like a Hackers Dream come true!

Anyone else finding bittrex laggy as heck the last 2 days? Tried on my laptop and my tablet, same issue.

People were complaining about transfers taking 6hours on bitrex

Last edited:
Not just transfers but any coin trade page just not navigating smoothly.

Edit - and just like that it has gone back to normal.

Last edited:
You max out the silver cap? What was the strategy for getting in? Looks like a lot of people missed out.
yeh i maxed out and got some extra from another group buy. nothing i had everything filled out already on my MEW, all i did was press one button when the clock hit 12pm and i my block confirmed 1 min later

Forgive the ignorance but what were the benefits of getting in on the gold/silver cap??

I'm probably mistaken but from the looks of the homepage the token sale is still in effect??

Back
Top Bottom